Chapter 13

Bokuto watches the door intently each time it opens hopeful that his friend and crush will eventually walk through it. "Hinata do you know what Kiyoko wanted with my Akaashi?" "Your Akaashi?" Kageyama says smirking. The tall owl boy realised, too late, what he said and sighs looking a little sad. Hinata looks at him and asks quietly, "Bokuto, do you like Akaashi?"

"Of course I like Akaashi, everyone does. He's a really nice guy". "Bokuto, I didn't mean it like that, I meant romantically", everyone  looked directly at the golden eyed boy, waiting for his response. He looked at the group and replied loudly, "no I don't like Akaashi". Just at that moment the door had opened revealing Akaashi and Kenma. The pretty dark haired boy looked like his heart had been shattered as he turned and fled the building with the small blonde following closely behind.

Bokuto was frozen on the spot, OMG he couldn't believe how cold he had sounded and he thought that he could actually see his friends heart break at the very instance that he had responded to Hinatas question. He eventually came back to reality when he heard Kuroo shout, "bro, go after him before it's too late".

Bokuto ran out of the gym whilst frantically scanning everywhere for Akaashi, he's so stupid, why did he say that he doesn't like him

Bokuto ran out of the gym whilst frantically scanning everywhere for Akaashi, he's so stupid, why did he say that he doesn't like him. He would never intentionally hurt him, surely he should know that. He searched for over an hour but couldn't find him anywhere and he felt despair in the pit of his stomach, please God make him be ok.

The Captain jumped when he heard his phone buzzing, it was Hinata. "Did you find him, please tell me you found him", Bokuto cried. "Yes, he's here in the Karasuno sleeping area, he's with Suga and we've got permission for him to stay here with us just for tonight, he's OK, just a little upset". "I'm coming over now, the larger boy replied,"I need to see him". Bokuto heard a muffled sound at the other end of the phone and then Suga answered, "you need to stay away tonight. He doesn't want to speak to you at the moment but you can come and talk to him here at 9am. We have a match at 8:30 whilst your first game is at 2:00pm so there will be no one else here. Good night Bokuto" and with that the line went dead.

The large boy felt distraught and overwhelmed and he ended up sliding down the wall he was lent on and when he eventually hit the floor he began to sob uncontrollably. After a few minutes he felt someone put their arms around him, he looked up and it was Kuroo.

"Kuroo, I've messed up really bad, what if he doesn't forgive me, I can't imagine my life without Akaashi". The dark haired boy gazed at him sadly and replied, "don't cry bro. You're coming sleeping in the Nekoma room tonight, we'll look after you and then tomorrow you're gonna confess to your love" and with that he helped his friend up and they walked to their room for the night quietly.

The Karasuno team left the sleeping accommodation at 7:30 to eat breakfast and warm up leaving Akaashi alone. He had decided that as soon as he had spoken to Bokuto he was going to ask to go home, he couldn't torture himself anymore.

The room door opened at 8:55 and in walked the Fukurodani Captain, he looked tired, dishevelled and upset. Akaashi had made up his mind to be cold and unfeeling but all of his resolve crumbled when he looked at the object of his affection.

Bokuto ran over to Akaashi and threw his arms around the smaller boy. "Bokuto san", Akaashi gasped. "Please Akaashi let me explain", Bokuto sobbed. "You don't have to explain, I understand" Akaashi replied quietly, " I can't force you to have feelings for me, just give me a little time and I'll eventually get over you".

"Akaashi, please listen to me, I don't like you". Akaashi felt the tears run down his face as he ran to the door but was quickly snatched up in the aces large arms, "Akaashi, I don't like you, I love you and have since the first day I laid eyes on you. Your kind, warm, loving, funny, beautiful, caring and extremely HOT. Please be my boyfriend".

The smaller boy looked shocked but sank deeper into the embrace, "I love you too Bokuto san and I would love to be your boyfriend." He looked up at the taller boy and their lips met and they both saw fireworks. "Amazing", gasped Akaashi. "Yes you are", replied Bokuto.

They hadn't noticed the small blonde watching them through the window. She ran quickly to the courts and when she ran through the doors everyone went silent. She smiled brightly and shouted, " Everyone Bokuaka is a go. They all cheered loudly, none so much as the girl in the silver and Ruby necklace.

 They all cheered loudly, none so much as the girl in the silver and Ruby necklace