Chapter 20

Suga smiled softly as he looked towards Yamaguchi and Terushima, they obviously had real feelings for each other that only seemed to be getting stronger. They had been out together on dates for the last few days and the younger boy looked happy.

As he turned however Tsuki looked like he was haunted, he was constantly looking at Yams with a really sad expression on his face. Suga was worried.

The vice Captain managed to catch Hinata and Kageyamas attention and called them over. "Hey Suga san" Hinata smiled. "Hey guys, has anyone checked on Tsuki since Yams started seeing Terushima". Kageyama replied, "not really but we'll ask him to have lunch with us and see if he's ok". "Thanks", Suga replied.

Kageyama walked over to Tsuki and asked, "would you like to come to the cafeteria with me and Hinata" "I'm going to have receive and spiking practice with Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi and Lev but you can come along and make up the numbers as Kenma doesn't want to play so Hinata may hang out with him at the side of the court". "Ok, that sounds good".

After lunch Tsuki, Hinata and Kageyama went to meet the others.

It was decided that the teams would have a Captain, a setter and a middle blocker on each team so Kuroo, Kageyama and Tsuki was on one team and Bokuto, Akaashi and Lev were on the other

Kenma, Hinata and Yaku were at the side of the court. Kenma was playing games on his phone and Hinata and Yaku were keeping scores. Hinata noticed that Yaku kept spacing out and staring at Lev. "Yaku san", Hinata asked, "do you like Lev?" "Excuse me, he's useless and lazy, why would I like him" the libero growled back. Kenma looked at him and replied, "why are you blushing then?". "I'm not, shut up" and with that he stormed out of the gym and straight into Kiyoko. Luckily they only grazed against each other as Kiyoko managed to dodge him.

"I'm so sorry", Yaku apologised. " it's fine", the girl replied, are you sure that you're OK though, you look awfully flustered. "I'm fine, I have to go and again I'm really sorry" and with that he vanished but not before Kiyoko had a vision....

 "I'm fine, I have to go and again I'm really sorry" and with that he vanished but not before Kiyoko had a vision

"Here we go again", she said quietly to herself, we have another couple Grandmother.

She was really shocked at this match though as all Yaku seemed to do was shout and bully the taller male as well as the occasional kick, thrown in for good measure.

'Whatever floats your boat' she thought watching the smaller male disappear out of sight.