The past

This chapter will focus on the past!

Namjoon Past

When my parents first found out I had magic powers and ability's they were surprised to say the least. My Mom wanted me safe and didn't want the Bad guys to find out about me so they quickly rushed me into a Hero's arms. The Hero took me away to be trained. Luckily my Parents called me whenever they can. I've worked really hard to be the best, but there was a student who keep me from being the best all the time. The student never seemed to leave my side for very long.

Jhopes Past

My powers were well known in our town. My Dad wanted me out of the house so I didn't harm my siblings. I understand why he did that now but he left me outside in the cold. Lucky for me I was found by a hero. The hero took me in and started training me with a class. I got along with every kid and everyone enjoyed my positivity. I meet a boy there named Namjoon but he didn't ever joke around, I would follow him around all day even when he got annoyed with me. Then a New kid came in and Namjoon was their Guide! I tagged along clearly and he seemed super cool!

Jimins Past

My parents took a while to realize that I needed to be trained and a hero. They never fully understood me and wanted me to stay perfect and like a "normal Human." After a while The Villains found me and tried to take me away. If it wasn't for the Hero I would have surely been a Villain. The hero fought off the Villains and took me to meet other kids who were training to be a hero. When bring me back I meet 2 kids, one was supposed to show me around and the other tagged along. Jhope started making jokes and trying to keep everyone positive but Namjoon just smiled lightly and showed me different places in the base. I knew the three of us would be great friends.

Jungkook Past

I was born into the Hero business. It wasn't so bad, I just sat in class and payed attention to the other students. Namjoon was someone I looked up to for a while, he was always the best in class and super smart. I watched him become friends with the Positive student Jhope, then a new kid was added to there group named Jimin. I never talked to them but i new from others enough about them. When I was put into a group with them to be a new Hero team and move to a different town to protect them I was surprised and anxious. I wasn't sure if we would get along but we did. Me and Namjoon were friends and I got along with Jhope well. The problem for me was Jimin we fight a lot but it's like a friendly way if that makes sense.

Jins Past

I hate my job. Being forced to be A villain isn't fun. I hate hurting others but if I don't they will kill my friend. Me and my best friend Tae were forced into being a villain. Tae was like my only family and since neither of us knew our parents. Since Me and Tae were so close and never seemed interested in being a Villain, The Villains said if either of us try and leave they will kill the other person . After years of training we were put in a group with another kid named Yoongi. I cooked for us and tried to bond with him.

Yoongi Past

I was born to be a Villain as I was told by my parents. They gave me away to join the Villains as soon as they found out I had powers. They never tried to contact me again. It was very lonely but I liked it that way. Sadly for me I was put in a team. A trio as the young one would call it. Jin was older than me and always felt bad hurting others. Tae is the youngest and he seemed to innocent and kind to be here. He always was wearing a shock collar, I was told it was because they didn't want them to escape. I felt bad for the poor kid but never showed it. As much as I hated to admit it I liked that Tae never gave up on trying to befriend me. I would always push him away but he keep trying. I decided I would help Jin protect him and that if he was ever in danger I would do anything to help him.

Taes past

I don't know who my parents are or if I have any family left. I met a kid named Jin in the park and he became my family. We were kidnapped and forced into Bad guy work. I've never hurt anyone because Jin would never let me. I was always told by him to stay in the back and just use my powers from a safe difference. When we were out in a team they keep me and Jin together but they put another boy in our group. The new boys name Was Yoongi but he didn't really talk to us for a long time. I keep trying to befriend him but nothing seemed to work. I knew I wouldn't ever give up and one day he just seemed to start talking to us. Eventually we were moved to a new town and told there would be super hero's we would have to hurt there and that we would have mission. I knew how much Jin hated missions and hurting others and I hated that if anything happened to Jin or Yoongi that i was supposed to stay on the sidelines to stay safe.

—————————————
Yay first chapter!
I'm super excited about this book! I have so many ideas, of course I'll still be working on the other books just as much!