Dinner

Namjoons POV

I quickly get everything ready. I wear fancy clothes even though we are going to a cafe. I have to impress Jin. I wait by the door waiting for the time to hit. I am so excited about this dinner. Jhope walks out the door wearing casual comfy clothes and look at me. We lock eyes for a few seconds before he starts talking.

"You know we are only going to a cafe right?" Jhope asks me a smirk appearing on his face.

"I do! I just like this okay?!" I cover my cheeks which I feel heat rise into.

Jhope laughs at me and nods, "What ever you say Namjoon"

"I'm ready to go!" Jimin runs down stairs and jumps onto Jhopes back.

Jimin is wearing a light pink jacket and a white T-shirt with blue jeans. Jhope is wearing a extra large hoodie with black pants on. Jungkook walks down stairs happily. He's wearing a red jacket, white long sleeve shirt, blue jeans with rips in them, and dark red shoes.

"You guys all look like your trying to impress someone" Jhope says looking between us happily.

"Shush now let's go!" Jimin says pushing Jhope out of the house and into the car.

I follow them out with Jungkook. Me and Jungkook sit in the back. Jimin and Jhope sit in the front.

!Time Skip!

When we make it to the cafe I quickly get out of the car. I head into the small cafe with basically just workers there.

Jungkook looks around for a second, "They must not be here yet."

"Just sit down" Jhope says pulling us over to a big table.

Jungkook keeps looking around the restaurant for Tae and the others. After a few minutes they walk in. I feel my heart beat against my chest and my breathing stop.

Jins POV

I decided to wear a Light blue Jacket with a white shirt. I wear white Shorts with Blue shoes. I smile at the outfit and head down stairs. Yoongi looks over at me.

Yoongi is wearing a extra Large yellow long sleeve shirts. He has jeans on and has a black jacket around his waist.

"You look like you might be excited about this meet up?" I tease him.

"Just want to get this over with okay?" Yoongi says rolling his eyes at me

I smile lightly and nod. I head into Taes room to see what he's wearing.

"You look amazing Tae!" I say smiling softly at him

"You don't think they would mind that I wear a skirt would they?" Tae asks looking up at me.

"Of course they won't and if they do I will have a talk with them."

"That's not needed Hyung!" Tae says running out of his room and to Yoongi.

I follow him laughing a bit. Tae is holding Yoongi tightly smiling at him. I smile at them.

"Guys let's go!" I say heading over to the door.

Tae grabs Yoongi's hand and pulls him along with him. I get into the drivers seat and Yoongi sits next to me. Tae sits in back happily clapping his hands.

!Time Skip!

We get out of the car and look up at the Cafe. Tae grabs our hands.

"Let's go!" Tae says with a smile clearly on his face as he pulls us into the Cafe.

When we walk in I look around for the group we are meeting with. I see one who I think was Jhope wave his hand over to us. I smile and walk over to them. Tae sits in between Jimin and Jungkook. I sit next to Namjoon with Yoongi next to me. Jhope is across from Yoongi.

"Hey guys!" Jhope says happily, "I'm glad you could make it!"

"Yeah it'll be fun! We could all be best friends!" Tae says giving off the same energy as Jhope.

I look at everyone who's here Jimin seems to be staring at Tae, Jungkook seems to be looking away from Tae a small blush on his face, I look over to Jhope who's looking at the menu, Yoongi is distracted on his phone, I look over at Namjoon and we lock eyes.

"Hey" I say to him with a small wave.

"H-hey Jin!" He says back to me his eyes seemingly lighting up with Joy.

I give him a small smile, "So what do you guys do for fun?"

"We like to swim, go to Parks, take Photos, and I like to read or watch Movies." He says, "What about you?"

"I Like to do Makeup and Take photos, I guess I also like to watch comedy or Romance movies. But Tae and Yoongi don't usually watch with me." I say looking over at Tae.

I feel him looking me up and down and I feel my face heat up at the thought. I look over at him and he quickly looks away his face covered in blush. I let out a small giggle causing him to look back at me.  He smiles back at me before letting out a small laugh.

Taes POV

I smile and try to talk to the two surrounding me, But Jungkook seems to be looking far away from me causing me to pout.

I pull on his shirt, "Hey Jungkook?"

"Hm?" He looks over at me.

"How are you?" I ask him

"I'm alright!" He says before he pets my hair.

"You look really pretty Tae!" Jimin says pushing Jungkooks hand off my head.

"Thank you! You guys do to!" I say smiling at them.

"Anytime!" Jimin says smiling back at me, "So Tae are you-"

"I think he looks Beautiful not just pretty." Jungkook cuts Jimin off.

Jimin let's out a small growl, "I was talking Jungkook!"

"So what? I'm more interesting." Jungkook sticks out his tongue.

"Guys the foods here!" Yoongi says loud enough for all of us to hear.

Yoongi sets his phone down, "This is gonna be a long day" I hear him say.

—————————————————-

Yay another chapter!