Cold

Jhopes POV

After we get our food we all start eating. We all talk to each other and have fun. When we finish eating we decide we will go to a park and hang out for a bit longer. I head out the door leaving Namjoon to Pay as Jin stays by his side complaining about how he should pay for Yoongi and Tae.

I follow Jungkook, Jimin, Tae, and Yoongi outside. The youngest three run over to the park. I shiver a bit from the wind but follow Yoongi who is slowly walking over to the park.

"So Yoongi.." I speed over to him, "Are you having fun?" I ask him walking next to him.

"I didn't want to come here and now I have to wait till after the park to lay down." Yoongi says in an upset tone.

"Oh I'm sorry.." I look away a little not sure what to say to him.

"It's fine. I'm used to being dragged around to random places by Tae and Jin."

We make it to the park and I sit down on the bench. Yoongi sits next to me and watched The Maknaes run around.

It's pretty cold outside so I regret wearing short sleeves. I pull my knees to my chest to try and warm myself up. I rub my arms when randomly something is thrown onto my head. I slowly take the thing off and it's a fluffy black jacket.

"Huh?" I look over at Yoongi.

"Your cold, wear it so you don't get sick." Yoongi mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

Yoongi never once takes his eyes off The maknaes. I smile and put on the jacket. I don't know why it smells so good, why he smells so good. I feel my face heat up and look over to the Playset. My mind starts racing with thoughts. 'I don't like him do I? I mean he's so mean usually! We and I blushing so much? Why does his jacket smell so good!'

I'm so deep in thought that when I felt someone touch my arm I fell back. I hear a small laugh and look up to see Yoongi laughing at me. His laugh is so cute but my face is so hot aaaaaa.

"You okay Jhope?" Tae says walking over and grabbing my hand to help me up, "I didn't mean to scare you"

"I-it's okay! I was just lost in thought." I say as I take his hand and stand up.

Tae pulls me over to the playset, "Let's all play!" He says a smile clear on his face.

I nod not sure of what to do, "Is Yoongi gonna play too?"

"He doesn't usually play he would rather watch!" Tae says as he heads into the Playset.

I follow him up the large stairs. Jimin jumps on my back when I make it up causing me to stumble a bit.

"Jimin!" I Yelp trying to stand up without falling.

"Ooh who's jacket it this?" He pulls on Yoongi's jacket.

"It's Yoongi Hyungs!" Tae says as he walks over to the slide.

"Oooh You and Yoongi?" I hear Jungkook say in a teasing voice behind me.

I can feel my face quickly heating up and try to find a way out of this situation I'm in. I don't want them to see the blush covering my face.

"Oh shush I see how you two look at Tae." I say quickly and then I follow Tae who is by the slide now.

I sit at the top of the slide when Tae slides down. I mess with Yoongi's jacket. My face still feeing as if it's burning. Once I calm down I follow Tae down the slide after a bit of messing with Yoongi's jacket. Tae is still running around having fun. Jimin and Jungkook seem to be silent and avoiding each other, I hope I didn't mess anything up between them.

"Woah" Tae says his eyes shinning with excitement and curiosity.

I look over at Tae. He looks around and seems interested with playing on everything almost like he's never been to a park before. I sigh and start making my way back to Yoongi who's alone on the bench.

"He seems to be really enjoying this" Yoongi says.

"Guess so, almost like he's never seen a park before" I say dropping down next to him.

Yoongi just nods, "So where Jin and Namjoon?" He asks me.

"Hm I don't know.. We could go look for them?" I ask him

"I wouldn't want to leave Tae here. Jin would probably kill me with pans." Yoongi says rolling his eyes.

"Oh.. I could go look for them for us!" I say standing up quickly.

"Thanks" he says a small smile on his face.

I nod and run up the hill over to where the restaurant we ate at is. When I walk in I don't see either of them. I keep looking around for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter chapter than normal!