Chapter 7: Favor

The day has come.
Jameson sat alone in a small clearing, leaning against a tree, waiting for the demon from his nightmares to show up.

Not a few moments later, JJ felt a small tap on his shoulder. He turned, and saw Anti, who was staring at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact. "..hey. I'm not- late or anything.. Right?" He asked sheepishly. Jameson shook his head. "It's not like we had a set time." He replied. The two said in an awkward silence, before Anti shook his head and sighed, collecting his words and thoughts. "Look, I-.. I really didn't mean to do what I did. I wasn't thinking, and- I got jealous."
"Ooh, I'm so sorry for being the center of attention for ten minutes!" JJ replied lowly. "Seriously, that's all it takes to get you worked up? You HELPED me get ready, and then took over."

Anti stopped for a moment. "Well- I--" he stuttered, before growling a bit. "When you put it that way, it makes me sound like a jerk."
"You ARE a jerk."
"..okay, maybe. But I promise, I won't let that happen again okay?" Anti said softly.
"...right. But if that happens again, I'm gonna be pissed. I mean, it's not that hard to see that I'm a person." JJ snapped.
With yet another moment of hesitation, Anti suddenly grabbed Jameson's shoulders. "I'm genuinely sorry, bud-.. How about this.. I owe you a favor. Not like a "I'll clean your room for a week" favor, but- something that has the same severity as what I did to you. I'll even kill someone for you."
Jameson froze. "..maybe not- killing-.. But I'll accept your favor." He replied slowly, grabbing Anti's wrists and pulling his hands off his shoulders. "..let me have time to think about what it'll be, though, alright?" JJ asked. Anti quickly nodded. "Okay-- thank you-!" He said quickly, smiling down at JJ. "I-I'll leave you alone for a while-.. Do you want me to get you back home?"
"..no-. I want to stay out here for a while. You can leave, though.." Jameson replied. And with a blink of an eye, Anti was gone, leaving Jameson alone with his thoughts.

"A favor..?" He thought to himself. "He said he was willing to kill-.. What kind of madman--?"

After fighting with his thoughts, Jameson finally got an idea. A plan for revenge.
Jameson started his walk home, adding onto his plan to get Anti back for what he's done. He's going to put Anti into the same situation that he was put into..

Anti, while making JJ, took a part of himself, and gave it to Jameson to make him more realistic as a person. With that, however, he also got his twisted sense of thinking..

He was going to show Anti what he created, and what a mistake it was to use his own mind as a base.

He was going to make Anti regret everything.

He was going to put on another show, inspired by his creator.