Chapter 1: Startled

He jolted awake, grabbing his head.
Who.. Am I?..
He wondered, looking around the room, which resembled a lab, abandoned, untouched for years.
What is this?..
He was floating in... Something. A dark green goo, that's the best way to describe it.
"JJ, are you awake?" He heard a voice ask.
JJ?.. Is that me? As he tries to reply, he finds that he can't speak.. So he just nods.
Suddenly the goo starts to drain, slowly bringing him closer to the ground. He had trouble standing, But he managed to keep balance. The glass door opened, and someone reached out to his shirt collar, gently, but firmly pulling him out of the glass tube he was in.
"Welcome to the world, JJ," the voice said.
"I'm Anti. You're my personal puppet now. You'll be used as a spy, almost. An ally between me and the others." The man named Anti put JJ down. "This is a very serious job on your part. I'll tell you what to say, what to do, and you'll obey. If you don't, you'll be.. 'put out of business', you could say. Got that?"
JJ nodded, but this was a lot of information. Personal puppet? What does he mean? He was yanked out of his thoughts, being shoved out of the room. The door opened, sunlight blinding him. He looked around. He was in a room, with tech he didn't recognize. There was a small box on 3.. Handles?.. With a shiny looking circle in the middle.. It was pointed toward a rectangle, which had mountains in it.
He heard a small, teasing chuckle from behind him. "That's a camera," anti said, pointing to the box, "and that's a laptop." He pointed to the rectangle. JJ tried poking the mountains, which of course, didn't work. It was a flat surface. Anti grabbed JJ's arm, yanking it away from the computer. "Don't scratch it, dumbass.." JJ looked at anti, where he quickly realized that's the first time he saw him..
He had heterochromia, with his left eye being blue, and his right being green. He also had a beard, dark brown, like his fluffy hair, laying perfectly over his blue eye, making it barely visible. He was wearing all black, with ripped jeans..
And his cut neck..
JJ suddenly felt really small. Weak.. Near somebody he shouldn't be around.
He tried yanking his arm away, but anti had a firm grip.
"Let's just get out of here, alright?"
JJ nodded obediently. He didn't want to mess with this man. And with that, they walked out of the room.