Chapter 3: Apology

JJ woke up the next day, still in the bathroom. His face still hurt from where anti slapped him. Slowly standing up, he looked in the mirror, putting his hat on, looking at the doorknob. Do I really want to go out there?.. Do I have a choice?... He took a deep breath, and unlocked the door.. He really didn't want to go out there... But he did anyway. And was suprised when anti fell onto his feet. JJ jumped back as he leaned up, quietly groaning, rubbing the back of his head. Thinking quickly, he jumped into the tub, hiding behind the shower curtain. Anti looked at the shower curtain, knowing he was hiding behind it.
"Jameson..?"
JJ didn't reply. Anti sighed.
"Come out of there. You have work to do." He didn't really want to.
"Your face still hurts, right?" Yes. Of course it did. It felt like a bee stung him. "I can change that, y'know.
..tempting, but no.
Anti, growling, yanked the shower curtain away, grabbing JJ's sleeve, yanking him out of the tub. JJ struggled against him, but Anti grabbed his shoulders. "Hey- hey- look at m-- jame-- JAMESON JACKSON, LOOK AT ME!-"
JJ jumped, looking at Anti, who's eyes were pitch black, darker than anything he'd ever seen. He stopped everything.
Anti's eyes flickered back to their normal blue and green, staring directly into Jameson's ocean blue eyes. "Thank you. Now. I'm going to let go. And you aren't gonna move, right?" He nodded. "Good." As Anti slowly let go of his shoulders, he stayed completely still, looking down. Anti raised his hand slowly, placing it on the place he slapped. JJ flinched. Anti's hand was frozen cold.. Almost comforting. JJ felt the stinging go away, looking at Anti.

His head was spinning.
One second, Anti's needlessly aggressive, now he seems so careful, so worried, so gentle.. I don't-- understand-- he thought, pushing Anti's hand away. "What's wrong?" Anti asked, sounding slightly worried. This only made JJ's head spin more.. Stop it--!
"Stop what? I'm not doing anything!-" JJ leaned against the wall, covering his face. Anti- I don't understand--
"Understand what?- what's going on?-"
Just- leave-
"No- No- Why would I leave?-"
LEAVE!-
And without thinking, JJ shoved anti out of the bathroom, causing him to fall over. He quickly slammed the door shut, shaking lightly. Why isn't anything making sense?..
The door suddenly disappeared, glitching out of reality. Anti looked at JJ with pitch black eyes. He walked over, grabbing JJ by the neck, lifting him up, and holding him against the wall, JJ struggled, looking into Anti's eyes. He felt himself tearing up.
No way-- i can't-- I can't let him see me cry--
"Cry for me, puppet."
As JJ started to bawl, Anti laughed, squeezing his neck. JJ felt himself start to black out.. It was like Anti was taking the life out of him..

He woke up, on the couch. His neck hurt. Really bad.
And Anti was next to him.