33.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE—
T H A L I A's pov

MY THUMB LIGHTLY traced over the soft fabric of the shirt I wore that was set over the bump on my stomach.

A girl, I'm having a girl. A daughter. Oh that is so, so crazy. Of course, like I had expected the nerves of pregnancy were gone now and I was filled with excitement. Excitement to see her and hold her, even though I can't see her now and the only thing I do see of her is a big grey blob on the screen of my ultrasounds, I loved her so much already.

My thoughts were broken by the chattery group of boys that all were beginning to walk over, out of breathe and sweat traced their foreheads.

I was then tapped on the arm and handed a bag of potato chips, instantly making me gasp and with joy take them from Devora who handed them off.

And while I happily munched away on the crunchy snack, I slowly came to a pause when feeling an odd flutter in my stomach.

I looked down, my head tilting as I examined the curve of my stomach. And when feeling it again I let out a gasp, instantly making the chattery group of boys pause.

"What! What happened?" Bertram quickly questioned.

"Yeah yeah, why'd you do that!" Yeah-Yeah added, his tone showing panic.

And once they all rushed over I lightly laughed and shook my head. "No, no it's fine it's just.. I think she moved!"

A sharp gasp broke. Squints, with his mouth dropped spoke, "She?"

My eyes flew wide, of course finding out just yesterday it was a girl I hadn't told them. Though Benny and I were planning on doing it today I definitely wasn't supposed to spew just yet.

Now they all stared at me, wide eyed. And with a small laugh I slowly nodded, "Oh.. well yeah, it's a girl guys"

Again, they all let out sharp gasps and stared at me in disbelief for a moment. Though, Squints was the first one to break the silence, "A what- a girl!"

Devora, practically jumped in excitement. "A girl, fuck yes- guys it's a girl!"

With that, the group of boys like before all bursted out into excitement, cheers went around and they jumped around like animals.

Kenny though groaned, held a smile as he shook his head, "Welp, I can't even be mad about it, I'm having a niece!"

I lightly laughed, though paused when feeling the same flutter. With that I quickly turned away towards Benny, "Benny! Come- come here"

I ushered him over and once he stood in front of me I took ahold of his hands, placing them onto the specific spot I had felt the movement.

We both stood for a moment, with a confused laugh he spoke, "What are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shh, shh, I swear I felt her move or something"

Again we stood in silence, and after a moment there was a sudden flutter. Instantly we both gasped, our eyes meeting.

"Did you feel that?" I questioned, nearly jumping in excitement.