36.

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX—
B E N N Y's pov

MY EYES, aside from feeling heavy slowly they cracked open. And when being flashed by the bright sun, quickly I squeezed them shut.

Suddenly, a familiar voice erupted, "Wait- I think he's waking up!"

That caused my eyes to fly open, despite of the bright sun. Quickly I brought up my hand to block the light and looked over to see many worried faces staring back at me.

When seeing the group of guys, slowly I questioned, "What... what happened?"

Kenny, crossed his arms and snickered, "Oh I'll tell you what happened. Thalia—

When hearing her name and remembering back to her near about to give birth I quickly jolted up into a sitting position.

Though I was left in confusion when seeing I sat in the sandlot I quickly questioned, "Thalia.. Thalia where is she!"

"Oh geez, I'm right here" A familiar voice spoke.

I looked over to see Thalia who stood on the other side of me. Instantly when seeing her I scrambled to get up, though came to a pause when seeing her stomach. With no bump.

"You.. are you ok? What the hell happened?" I quickly questioned once standing up.

Squints scoffed, "Is she ok? The question is, are you ok?"

Now my brows pulled, "What?"

Ham sarcastically laughed, "Awe, I knew it Benny. I knew it"

"Yeah yeah, we told you they shouldn't be here" Yeah-Yeah now added.

Now confusion swarmed my mind. And I opened my mouth to speak though was cut off by Devora scoffing, "Shouldn't be here- say that again, I dare you"

Still in confusion and shock I questioned, "What is happening right now?"

Ham sighed, his head shaking as he placed a hand onto my shoulder. "What's happening is I told you so. I knew these little girls can't play baseball"

Devora now stepped forward, "Oh you're pushing it man. Mad pushing it"

"Well are we wrong? She just whacked him in the head with a bat trying to play. He's been sleeping for like two hours now. He could've been dead or something!" Kenny intruded with a scoff.

Now I froze. The confusion faded so instantly for I know had an answer of what was happening. And I couldn't believe it all.

I had been sleeping, dreaming. The whole thing was a dream.

Thalia, with a huff spoke, "Me- why don't you ask him why he followed behind me! If anything, maybe I could've hit a nerve that could give him some logic"

Now my head snapped over to look at her. And my mind was practically spinning by now. I've dreamt two years.. in two hours.

Slowly, in a softened tone I spoke, "Thalia.."

Now she looked over when hearing me and sighed, "Ok, ok look. I'm sorry alright. But honestly I really don't think it was all my fault here I mean—