Chapter 21: I Loved Her Too

~

Ugh it's Monday. I got up from my bed and stretched before I got ready to go to my classes.

I arrived at the campus to see Wooseok standing at the entrance, waiting for me.

"Y/n! Are you okay? Are you sick? You left running in the rain!" Wooseok asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, sorry for leaving so suddenly." I rubbed my neck laughing awkwardly.

"It's fine, where'd you even go?" He asked as we both walked to our class.

"I had a... doctor appointment! Just for a checkup haha"

"At 10:00 pm?" He chuckled

I looked down as I knew I got caught lying...again.

"You don't need to tell me, as long as you're comfortable with me." Wooseok ruffled my hair.

I smiled at him as we entered the class.

~~~

"Jimin! Why'd you come home so late!" Seokjin scolded.

Last night, Jimin didn't arrive home till midnight and even skipped their late night dance practice. After dropping Y/n off, he stayed in his car, thinking and smiling for hours.

He arrived home to Seokjin and Namjoon with their arms crossed. They had been calling him for hours, worried sick because he wasn't showing up. Since everyone was tired, they decided to deal with it the next morning.

"Sorry, I went on a drive and lost track of time." Jimin said halfheartedly while grabbing a piece of toast and walking around the kitchen to find what to eat.

"Is it about Y/n?"

Jimin stopped and looked at the owner of the voice, Jungkook.

"Who's Y/n?" Hoseok asked.

"Is it the Y/n I'm thinking of right now?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"She's no one, don't worry about it." Jimin said quickly while glaring at Jungkook.

"Jimin, I don't think you should keep lying to them." Taehyung said seriously.

Jimin clenched his fist.

"I said she's no one. I just went on a drive to clear off my mind, that's all." Jimin tried to leave to his room but was once again stopped by Jungkook.

"Are you going to keep making the same mistake again?"

"You love her, you say she's nothing yet she's so special to you, then you lose her. You finally get the chance to be with her but you're going to repeat your mistake and lose her again?" Jungkook continued.

Jimin laughed while slightly scoffing.

"What's it to you? Why are you so obsessed with my feelings for Y/n, just leave it alone and let me be."

Jimin wanted to walk away but was stopped in his tracks once again.

"BECAUSE I LOVED HER TOO!" Jungkook bursted.

...

"I loved her first, but she chose you. I gave up on her because you're my brother, I wasn't about to lose my years of friendship with you. But I'm also not going to let all my suffering go to waste just because of your selfishness." Jungkook glared at Jimin before walking out of the house.

The older members were absolutely clueless. Since when has a girl came in between their unbreakable friendship?

"Jimin, go to your room. We'll find Jungkook." Namjoon patted his shoulder, knowing Jimin wanted to go after Jungkook.