Chapter 6: McDonalds :)

~~~

'She must be on her period' Jungkook thought as he saw her rushing towards the bathroom.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here alone?" Jimin and Hoseok came up to him.

"Oh it's you. I'm here with someone actually." Jungkook said annoyed.

"Are you with your girlfriend? I wanna see what she looks like!" Hoseok said.

"She's not my girlfriend YET! Go away, I don't want her to see you. You'll embarrass me somehow." He crossed his arms.

"Or is it because you're afraid she'll fall for me as soon as she sees me." Jimin winked.

"You're delusional, I'm pretty sure every girl would choose me instead of you."

"Yeah right! I need to see this girl who would pick you over me!" Jimin sat in Y/n's seat.

"Hey Jimin lets go, we don't want to interrupt." Hoseok said while trying to pull Jimin.

"No, I wanna see this girl who Jungkook likes so much!" Jimin stayed in the seat.

"Fine, I'll wait at our seat but you better not embarrass Jungkook. You know how hard it is for Jungkook to talk to girls, don't ruin his only chance." Hoseok whispered the last part and left to his and Jimin's table.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and waited for Y/n to come back. Jungkook then heard his number being called meaning the food is ready.

~

No no no! What do I do?! Why did Jimin have to appear! Wait, why am I panicking? It's not like I'm cheating on him, we're just fake dating! Yeah! Why should I care if Jimin sees me on a date! That's right! I started to confidently march towards them until I stopped and turned back.

I can't do this! What do I tell Jungkook! I already lied to him that I don't know Jimin! I started pacing around until I saw Jungkook had gone to go get the food.

Here goes nothing.

I ran towards the table and pushed Jimin off my seat and held him onto the floor to hide behind the chair.

"What the- Y/n?!"

"Look, I know it sounds bad but can you act like you don't know me!"

"What? Wait what are you doing here? Are you...with Jungkook?" Jimin asked confused while getting up

"Yes so PLEASE don't tell him about the dating thing and pretend you don't know me!" I pleaded him

"But why-"

I then gave him my puppy eyes.

"Fine but you'll have to explain later. Why did you push me off the seat though?" Jimin dusted off his pants.

"Oh I just wanted to, you were in my seat."

"But did you have to PUSH ME?" Jimin sat in another chair.

"Yes. It was fun."

"Oh Y/n you're back! Jimin, this is Y/n and Y/n, this is Jimin! Now that you know each other, you can go now Jimin." Jungkook shooed him away as he set the tray of food down.