Chapter 10: Argument

~

"What did you guys do? Where did you guys go? How was it? Is he a good kisser? Did you guys have s-"

"Minju, will you shut up for one second?!" Somin pushed her away from me.

"Y/n, don't listen to her. So how was your date? Did you guys go shopping? What'd you guys eat? How's Jimin in bed?" Somin clung onto my arm.

"Class is starting, go to your class." I walked away from them.

"Spoiled brat..." Somin mumbled.

"Annoying snake..." I mumbled.

I entered my classroom to see Jimin with his head down on his desk. I walked over to my desk which was right next to him and sat down. As my chair made a sound, Jimins head quickly shot up.

"Y/n! I-"

"Did you do your homework? It looks like you haven't, you should've done it as soon as you got home last night." I cut him off.

"Right..." Jimin looked at me sadly knowing I was trying to ignore bringing up the "date".

"HEY HEY HEY SIT DOWN! STOP TWERKING ON THE DESK BOB!" Ms. Ahn came in.

"But I wasn't even out of my seat!"

"Talking back now? Get out of my class!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Y/n can we-"

"Hey Jimin, can you eat with Taehyung this time? Somin and Minju wanted me to eat with them." I cut him off once again.

"Yeah sure but-"

"Alright then." I quickly got up and left the classroom.

"Hey!" I ran up to Somin and Minju

"Y/n? Don't you always eat with Jimin now?" Somin crosses her arms and looked at me annoyed.

"Jimin said he wanted to eat with Taehyung! I'm eating with you two today!"

"Yay!" Minju hugged me.

But what I didn't know, was that Jimin was behind us listening to our conversation.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Y/n stop ignoring me."

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I was writing down the notes.

"I know you are, can't we just talk properly?" Jimin asked

"Shh the teacher is going to give us detention." I whispered.

"Okay then fine. You wanna play it that way? MS. AHN, Y/N KEEPS TALKING TO ME!" Jimin shouted.

"Y/n! Detention!" The teacher said.

"What?! No! Jimin was talking to me!" I defended myself.

"Then you both have detention." Ms. Ahn said and continued her lesson.

"WHAT!" I glared at the smiling Jimin.

Jimin then winked at me as I scoffed at him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I texted Somin and Minju that I won't be walking with them after school then texted my mom that I'll be at Somin's house.

"Do whatever, just don't leave the classroom till I dismiss you from detention." Ms. Ahn left the classroom to go flirt with the other teacher.