Chapter 9: The Worst Date

~

"We're here." Jimin's manager said.

Jimin took his backpack and pulled out a few things.

"Here's a hat, a mask, sunglasses, a scarf, and I also brought a long padded jacket just in case anyone could recognize your body figure."  He gave me the items that he pulled out of his bag.

"Jimin it's not even cold out. Us wearing this will gain even more attention." I gave it back to him.

"We need to be sure that we won't be spotted together. I haven't had any dating rumors yet and even one simple oopsie could ruin my career." Jimin slid them back into my hands.

"Well what about you? I can't be the only one in "disguise"."

Jimin reached into the back seat and pulled out a bag full of masks, hats, ect.

"Me and the members are always prepared."

I rolled my eyes as we both put on the stuff.

"It's so hot, do I have to wear this jacket?" I asked as I pulled down my mask and unzipped my jacket zipper and fanned myself

"Unless you want my career to go downhill, go ahead."

I groaned and aggressively zipped up my jacket. As soon as we get out of the vehicle, Jimin lowers his head.

"If you keep your head down, you might bump into something." I said as we headed towards the arcade.

"I won't-" Jimin soon hit his face onto a pole.

"Told ya." I shook my head and entered the arcade.

But as I look back, Jimin looked around nervously and hid his face into the collar of his jacket.

"Why are there so many people here!" Jimin complained.

"It's a public place, what do you think." I sighed.

This is going to be a long date.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Stop hiding!" I groaned as Jimin was hiding behind the claw machine.

"I can't help it! There could be anyone that knows me." Jimin said as hid himself.

We tried to play games but all Jimin did was look around and hide himself to not get caught. As we were TRYING to play a game with the guns and kill zombies, he hid his face with the gun every time someone passed by.

"Let's just go somewhere else." I dropped the play gun and walked out.

"Y/n wait!" Jimin rushed over to me.

"Let's go to the cafe right there" he pointed to the cafe across the street.

"Alright." I agreed.

We entered the cafe and walked up the the cashier. We were about to order but Jimin was still covering himself.

"Go sit down, I'll order for you." I said.

Jimin then quickly ran to find a seat. After ordering, I went to where Jimin was.

"It's so hot, I'm taking this off." I took the Jacket and scarf off.

"At least keep the mask, hat, and sunglasses on. Please?" He begged

"How am I supposed to drink with my mask on and it's weird to wear sunglasses inside." I took everything off, besides my actual clothes obviously.

Jimin sighed but had also started taking off his stuff but had left the hat on. Suddenly as a group of girls came in, Jimin immediately hid his head onto his arms on the table. They wore a school uniform from a different school.