Chapter 15: Hurt

Warning: Mention/reference of suicide

~

"Should I?" I asked myself as I looked down from the tall rooftop.

I then thought of my mom and dad finding the cookies that I hid under my bed. No! That can't happen! What if they find my stash of cookies that are hidden under my bed when I'm gone!

I stepped far away from the ledge and sighed. Jumping off of this building won't fix anything.

I turned around and was about to walk away until-

"You should've done it."

I turn to the side to see a female student I didn't even know.

"What?" I asked

"You should've jumped, that would've been more interesting to watch." She smirked.

I scoffed at her.

"Not that I care what you say to me but you shouldn't encourage anyone to commit suicide."

"I don't encourage just ANYONE to fall off this rooftop. You deserve to die, manipulating Jimin and going for the rest of the members after getting close with him." The unknown student crossed her arms.

"You don't know anything about me and don't act like you do. You know NOTHING about my relationship with Jimin." I clenched my fists.

She giggled.

"What relationship? Wasn't it all just to keep your face and status safe?" She laughed.

"I have no reason to talk to you, you're just wasting my time." I turn towards the door and start walking.

"You'll regret what you did to Jimin!" She yelled to me as I walked out.

I closed the door on my way out of the rooftop and went down the stairs.

"Fan girls are so annoying." I said to myself.

I entered the hallway but stopped when everyone started looking at me in disgust.

"Look it's y/n, how dare she even appear here."

"Does she have no shame?"

I clenched my fists. I have to stay strong.

Who does she think she is? She's nothing without Jimin.

"She should go die for what she did to Jimin and the boys!"

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" I finally cracked.

"Loser."

"She's so humiliating"

"She thinks she's still a princess"

"What a bxxtch"

I was about to say something until I felt someone pull my hair.

"You still think you're perfect? Go get a life or just kill yourself" Another student I didn't know, kept pulling my hair.

That hurt. I elbowed her in the stomach which made her let go.

"I'm not as weak as you think." I kicked her in the stomach.

"Ow! JUST DO IT ALREADY!" She yelled.

Do what?

Suddenly I heard something crack on my back.

Then my arms.

My legs.

My hands.

My head.

They were eggs.

They were throwing eggs at me.

"What a fxxking loser"

I laughed sadly.

"You all are the same, you all are bullies. You think you're any better?" I clenched my fists.

"Keep going, beat her till she goes to the hospital" The girl who pulled my hair had said.

I punched her in the face out of anger and she landed harshly on the floor. I was then pushed onto the ground by a pair of hands. I looked up to see Somin was the one who pushed me.

"You thought you were everything? You manipulated everyone into loving you, YOU STOLE MY SPOTLIGHT!" Somin had then slapped my face.

"Go to hell." I said through my gritted teeth.

I look behind her to see Minju who was shaking. Her eyes were teary.

"Minju..." I whispered, hoping she'd stand up for me.

But instead, she ran away. Ha, what friends I have. My hair was then pulled once again by Somin.

I had no fight left in me. I always loved those strong and fierce main characters in the fan fictions. But I'm just not like that.

{Because the author of this book sucks}

As Somin started hitting me, everyone surrounding us laughed. Not one person cared if I was injured, not one person had a heart.

Why did you have to leave me during the hardest time?