Chapter 12: Leaving

~

"Y/n~"

"Shut up."

Jimin whined more as I tried to ignore him.

"Be quiet, we'll get kicked out."

We are now sitting in the library after school, I was studying alone until Jimin found me and started bothering me because he was bored.

"Why don't you play with me!" Jimin pouted.

"Go ask Taehyung to play with you. I need to get my grades up and you're not helping." I rolled my eyes.

"Hmph!" Jimin laid back into his chair and crossed his arms like a child.

"Why are you even here?" I asked.

"Because I like you."

"STOP SAYING THAT!" I yelled.

"Hey! Be quiet over there!" The librarian pointed at me.

"Sorry." I turned to Jimin and scowled at him.

"Why do you need your grades up so badly?" Jimin rested his head onto the table, facing me.

"None of your business."

"But I'm your boyfriend."

"Fake boyfriend."

"You're so mean!" Jimin turned his head the other way.

I scoffed

"You're such a baby." I shook my head.

"And you're such an adult!"

"Was that supposed to be an insult or what?" I laughed.

"Hehe you smiled." Jimin giggled.

I stopped smiling and cleared my thought, I continued to go through my notes and study.

"You should smile more. You're pretty when you smile." Jimin started at me.

"So you're saying I look ugly when I don't smile?" I teased.

"No that's not it!"

"I'm joking. Go away, you're distracting me." I shoved him away.

"Is my handsome face distracting you?" Jimin blinked flirtatiously.

"No, your face is so ugly that it distracts me." I said.

Jimin scoffed.

"I hate you!" Jimin got up and left the library.

I smiled at his cuteness and-

Wait.

Did I just say cuteness?

Ew no!

I decided that it was enough studying for today so I got up and exited the library. I saw that Jimin had already left.

"He didn't even wait for me." I frowned

I walk towards my house but once again, came across the makeup store. I looked throw the glass window. Hm...that lipgloss looks cute. I stepped into the store and rushed to place where the lipglosses are kept.

I waited till the employee had left the lipgloss section so that she wouldn't see me stealing. I took the lipgloss and was about to stick it into my uniform pocket until-

"Again? Do I need to call the police on you?" I look up to see Jungkook standing behind the corner wall, peeking his head out.

He showed himself and took the lipgloss out of my hand.

"If you ever need anything just call me. I have a lot of money and I'll buy you anything." Jungkook walked up to the cashier to buy it.

"Will you buy me happiness?" I mumbled.

"What was that?" Jungkook turned to me.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything. But you seriously don't have to buy me that, I don't like owing people."

"Think of it as a gift."

He paid for it and handed me the bag.

"Here you go. It seems I'm always at this store whenever you are." Jungkook chuckled.

"Are you stalking me? Anyway, thanks for this but you don't have to keep buying stuff for me anymore." We walked out of the store together.

"No, next time you want something just call me and say you want it! Here I'll give you some money!" He tried to reach his pocket.

"No no! I don't need it, I don't just accept money given for no reason." I stopped his hands from reaching his wallet.

Jungkook sighed.

"Alright. Are you going to your friends house again? It seems you were going to walk in that direction."

"Uh yeah! I was! Yeah!" I played with my hair.

"Guess I'll see you next time then!" Jungkook smiled and waved.

I waved back and started walking towards my home again. Once I arrived home, I went to my bedroom.

I want some sleep.

After getting ready to go to sleep, I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Because I like you"

"Ah!" I started squealing and punching my pillow.

"I want to hear it from him again." I smiled as I thought about Jimin.

Now that I think about it, I never gave him my answer. It's obvious I like him back. But it's hard for me to just say it unlike Jimin.

I'm doing it.

Tomorrow I will confess to him!

I squealed more and was so excited to confess to Jimin tomorrow.

~~~

"Jungkook come home, we need to talk." Seokjin said through the phone.

"What is it? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked.

"Just come home." Seokjin hung up.

Jungkook got to the mansion and went inside to see the rest of the members and manager sitting in the living room.

"Great you're here. Come here and sit down." Namjoon directed Jungkook.

"Why did you gather us here?" Jimin asked.

"I finished the album so we're ready to go back to Seoul." Namjoon said.

A/N: The one time I don't want BTS to come out with a new album😭