Chapter 2: Meeting

~

Mornings are hell.

I sat up from my bed and stared at the wall for a while. After a couple of minutes, I got out of bed and got ready for school. I put on my uniform which actually looked kinda cute and some makeup products that I stole.

I went downstairs to see that my parents had left for work. They don't actually own a bunch of companies, they work at a very small and unknown company but still make enough money to at least feed me. I took an apple and left to go to school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I arrived at school to see Somin jumping excitedly towards me.

"OMG Y/N! JIMIN MUST REALLY WANT YOU BACK!" She clung onto my arm.

"Yes? Wait what?" I asked confused .

"You didn't know? Jimin and Taehyung just transferred here! How do you not know that! They just arrived!" Somin squealed.

"WHAT?!" I panicked

No! This can't be happening! Please tell me this is a joke! What if they find out?! Why did he have to come here?!

"Look, I know he's your ex but can I still go after him? You guys aren't dating anymore so it's fine right?" Somin smiled

"I-"

"Y/N! OMG PARK JIMIN AND V FROM BTS ARE HERE!" Minju screamed

"Shut up Minju, I already told her! Let's go see him!" Somin pulled me.

"Wait-"

"It'll be fine, I just wanna see his reaction when he sees you!"

Somin pulled me into the hallway where screams were heard. As we got closer to the noise, we saw a huge crowd that was getting bigger and bigger.

"Guys, it's Y/n!" A student yelled.

~~~

"Are you sure you two can go in alone?"

"Yes I'm sure, no need to keep worrying about me Namjoon hyung." Jimin sighed

"What if you get trampled? Guys, it might be too dangerous, they'll probably jump you. Or even worse, kidnap you! And this time it won't be some prank." Namjoon has sudden flashbacks of the time they went to LA.

"Hyung, stop worrying! We'll be fine, we have each other!" Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly as he groaned.

"Namjoon let them go already, they'll be late." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but you two better come back in one piece." Namjoon shoved Taehyung and Jimin out of the van and closed the door.

As the van drove off, the two boys straightened their uniforms and made sure their hair looked good. It's their first day so they gotta look presentable.

The two boys held their heads down as they entered the school even though it was completely obvious that the two looked like idols. They tried to find their lockers before gaining any attention but it was too late.

"Hey, isn't that Jimin and V from BTS?!" A student asked her friends.

"What are you- Oh my god! TAETAE!"

Soon, a crowd around them started to form.

"JIMIN JIMIN LOOK AT ME I PURPLE YOU"

By now, all boys and girls were crowding around Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin started to regret ignoring the offer of then going in with security