Mikasas home

I laid out the dishes on the table finally done for the day. I was exhausted from cleaning the house all day and cooking.

This was my life and I loved it. I didn't have a job rather I took care of everything around the house and cooked all our meals while Mikasa worked most of the day. This was the least I could do.

I started washing the dishes while waiting for Mikasa to come home.

I felt a sudden pair of hands on my waist.

"I'm home," Mikasa whispered down my ear while nibbling on my earlobe. I bit my lip to hide my soft moan but she heard it anyways. She brought up her finger to my lips with her other hand still placed on my waist.

"Shhh."

She used the hand on my waist to pry up my shirt from underneath my apron. She slowly traced her fingers up until she reached my bra then slid it up my bra too.

She pressed her thumb on my nipple making me stumble my back against her hard body. She gripped my body tighter to prevent me from falling.

She then pushed my back against the kitchen counter and gripped my hair. She untied my apron with her other hand still holding onto my hair. She then hovered above my back with her hand on brushing against my thigh. She teased my skin with her soft fingers and slowly crept two up and pressed against my underwear.

"That feels good," i whimpered out loud knowing she was smirking in response. She slid her fingers underneath my underwear and grinded her fingers in the inside. I started moaning loudly not being able to contain myself like she wanted me too, so she flipped me over and used her other hand to shove two fingers down my throat making me choke on them so I would stay quiet. My pupils left my eyes as she started moving her fingers faster inside my body.

Just as I was about to cum she took out her fingers. I let out a soft cry. She smirked knowing she was torturing me. She knew how bad I wanted her to finish me. She lifted me up by my waist and sat me on top of the counter. She pushed my two thighs apart and inserted her body between them. She softly started kissing my neck and stained my skin with small hickies. I was intoxicated by the smell of cologne and cigarettes. I grinned to myself. I loved the smell of her. "What are u smiling about?" She whispered with her mouth still at my neck.

"Nothing I said wrapping my legs around her waist and tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She inserted her fingers inside my body again more gently this time while pressing her soft lips against mine. She slipped her tongue in roughly. I tried catching up to her and savoring the taste of her wet warm mouth. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pushed her face deeper into mine. I played with the buttons on her shirt and she slapped my hand way. She pushed her fingers deeper into me with my underwear stuck between my thighs. She sucked on my jaw then my collarbones then my shoulders. I would never get used to her touch and lips against my cold body no matter how many times she would corrupt me.

I slid my shirt above my head helping her. She used her teeth to pull my bra off from the front. She unbuckled her belt and tied it around my mouth across my face. She started sucking on my nipple and rotating the tip of her tongue in small circles. I melted in paradise and threw my hand against my mouth to stop me from screaming. She continuously kissed all of my chest. She slowly lowered her mouth tracing kisses as she went. She left kiss marks against my stomach and sucked on my belly button. She finished the final part off devouring me and gliding her tongue inside of me. I bit hard into her belt sweating, my eyes once again rolled back. She sucked on the lips and stuck her tongue down the middle. I was crunching my toes for more support.

When she was satisfied she kissed my upper thighs softly. She came back up and untied the her belt. Once it was off she gently placed her hands on my face and brought my face toward her to kiss my forehead. "You did better this time baby," she said to me for being able to control being loud. I nodded. My face was all red.

She took me over to the master bedroom and ran a bath. Once the bath was ready she undressed me and herself. I leaned my body back as she held me close. Her body was so warm and she always smelled good. My body on the other hand was always cold in contrast. I loved taking baths with her she made me feel so safe and always took care of me after pleasing me. I longed to do more for her she was so hardworking and strong and caring. I loved everything about her. She began to scrub my back and body with my back facing her. Then she washed my hair with her long fingers. When she was done washing me I turned around and washed her hair with my fingers while sitting on her lap face forward.

I loved playing with her hair was up to half of her neck and was thick and black. I always cut her hair for her.

I bumped noses with her playfully and stared at her eyes. "I love you," I said. "I love you too angel." I smiled pleased with her answer. When we were done we put on our pajamas late to dinner. She always wore pajama pants with a bra and I wore a nightgown.

We finished eating and went to our room.

I stared down at her body and licked my lips. "I'm so lucky I'm with you," I bragged brushing her abs and v line with my fingers. Her hands were on my low hips as I crawled closer to her. I held her face with my other hand and gently kissed her lips and neck. I crawled lower down to her abs and sucked on them while moaning. I then kissed her hip bones. Once I was satisfied for the night I crawled back to face her and wrapped my arms around her neck with my face wresting on her chest.

She frowned not pleased herself but she wanted me to go to sleep so she turned the lamp on and held me closer. "Goodnight beautiful," she whispered not expecting a response as I pretended to be asleep already.

Shortly after, I fell asleep in her arms.