round 2

Once she finished she got off from on top of me and sat laid out on the bed. She was letting me take a break but I couldn't wait.

I flipped over and crawled over to her abdomen. Her hands were pressed against her head as she watched what I was doing. I slowly lowered down where I was facing the strap on attached to her body and started sucking on it.

She moved my hair from my face and held it above my head. I kept making eye contact with her as I kept sucking.

Once I was done I removed it from her and tossed it off the bed. I took her underwear off and I clipped her bra and sat on top of her. I started rubbing my clit against hers and pounding my body into hers. Her hands were holding my hips and moved them around for me.

The fingers I put down my throat to contain myself were filled with saliva and my eyes were looking at each other.

"Mmmm," she let out. Pleasing her made me happy. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter.

I started to breath heavier. I leaned down to her and started to kiss her. She lowered her hands down to my rear as she kissed me back. I paced my lips and tongue with here because I could never keep up with her. I let out moans while her mouth was inside of mine. She chewed at my bottom lip and dug her nails into my skin.

I felt her cum all over me so I went down and cleaned her up with my tongue. I licked up and down on her thighs and her vulva.

I was so sore and tired from before already. I crept my body under the sheets with my knees up to my neck facing away from her. For some reason I was always embarrassed to face her after we did anything for some reason even though we were married for 1 year already.

I felt her come closer to me and latch onto me. "Rest for a while angel," she said softly.

"Only if you stay with me," I said selfishly knowing she had to go to work. "ok I will." I snuggled up to her and fell asleep. When I woke up she already left for work.