Anniversary

I lit a bunch of candles around the bathtub decoration for tonight. I filled up the tub with hot water and covered it in rose peals. I made sure to leave a flower trail leading to the bathtub so Mikasa would know where to walk to.

I was preparing for me and Mikasa's anniversary.
I had a big feast prepared in the kitchen. When I finished getting everything ready I heard Mikasas car arrive outside. I quickly slipped off my clothes and climbed inside the bath tub. I heard her footsteps walk toward the bathroom and she opened the door.

"Oh," she said staring down at me. She unbuttoned her shirt and unbuckled her pants as bit my lip and watched her undress enjoying my view.

I tugged her over to me with my finger by her underwear and tugged them down. She unclipped her bra and climbed inside. Once she was in the tub I climbed on top of her and wrapped my arms around her neck playing with the bottom of her hair.

"Happy anniversary baby," I said leaving pecks her all over her face. "Ah yes I succeeded in another dreadful year with you," she joked making me frown.

"I'm just kidding I wouldn't want spend it with anyone else," she corrected brushing a strand of my hair away from my face then kissing me. I tangled my tongue around hers and kissed her harder.

She pushed me closer against her rubbing out bodies against each other. My nipple became hard as it made contact with her's.

I started to ride her thigh rubbing my clit all over it. She brought my legs closer and placed my left leg below her right leg so our legs were crossed against each other and so her insides could reach mine. I started to rub my body against her feeling her clit get bigger. I bit down on her neck for self control as she sped up. I closed all the space between us and squeezed my body into hers. I kept biting down on her ear as I moved faster and as I heard her softly moan. "You feel so good," she murmured pulling down my chin to kiss me. She pulled me down by my hair and clogged my throat with her tongue as I kept rubbing my clit through hers the water steering along with us.

I felt so hot and the steamy water didn't help. I felt sweat drip from my forehead as I moaned out loud.

When we finished in the bathroom Mikasa carried me to our bed and placed me on it. She grabbed a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes while I lay there waiting for what she was going to do next. I heard her get something from the closet then I heard her walk toward me. She lay me out across the bed and grabbed my hands down with hers. She licked down my body then I felt her tingle my clit using a strap on attached to her. She tickled my skin with it before flipping my body side ways and opened my legs in the air. She laid behind me also side way up with my her hand holding my leg open. She opened her leg as well to d start pushing down inside me with the strap on. Her other hand was against the head board.

I kept whimpering out loud and breathing heavily as she kept stroking it up inside me. I felt my eyes widened and bit my lip as she used it to roam inside of me. She stroked up and down and rotated inside of me. I let out a cry and felt my body turn warmer. Since I was blinded I kept gasping since I wasn't able to predict Mikasas movement. "Tell me you want more like a whore,"

"I want...m-more!" i whimpered desperately without being able to fully say the words without losing the air out of my mouth. I felt another tear creep down and I squeezed on to the sheets as Mikasa kept going.

I groaned in pain as she held down my thigh and rearranged my guts. "Does it hurt?" She asked.

"Yes," I sobbed. "Good."

I felt myself reaching my climax and started shaking with my eyes rolled up and my tongue sticking out of my mouth. My body left a flood down on the strap one and in between my sweaty legs. She gently pulled away and unblinded me. I needed to rest there enough to catch onto my breath. My whole body ached with pain and I could tell I would have trouble walking for the next couple days, but also knew Mikasa would baby me around if that was the case.