Picnic date

"Wake up y/n." I groaned and turned away from Mikasa as she kept disrupting my beauty sleep. "Shut up," I grumbled.

"We're going to be late," she said referring to our morning picnic we planned. I already packed all the food away in the basket with everything we needed so it didn't matter if I slept in a little.

"Why do you need to sleep in? You don't even work you stay home all day, so what are you so tired from."

I popped up suddenly. "Maybe because you tired my body out!" I exclaimed annoyed. She laughed in response.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up. Let me sleep." I laid back down closing my eyes. "EEEK! What are you doing?!" I shrieked as I felt Mikasa flip my body over her shoulder and carry me down to the bathroom. "Let me down Mikasa!" I commanded kicking my legs up in the air and tightening my hands around her scared I'll fall.

"You're going to drop me!" She let me down at once. "Do you really think I'm that weak i wouldn't be able to carry your 5'3 petite tiny ass?"

I glared at her. "You're so mean," I pouted walking past her to the sink to brush my teeth and do my skin care.

I smiled as I washed my face excited. I loved having picnics on a warm blanket on the soft grass next to the pond. It was spring and perfect weather and view for one.

"What are you grinning about idiot?" Mikasa interrupted my thoughts ruining the mood. "Go change and leave me be."

"What did you pick out for me to wear?" She asked.

"It's hanging outside the closet," I answered. I always picked her outfits for her out of her clothes when we we go somewhere.

I started to do my makeup. I put on mascara, blush, eyeshadow, highlight, and lip gloss. I changed into a strawberry dress with the matching strawberry earrings I made, and Mary Janes.

"I've never seen this dress before

"I've never seen this dress before..." Mikasa started as she walked back into the bathroom referring to the dress I got for her. My eyes lit up as I saw how it looked on her. "It looks perfect on you!" I ran up to her and embraced her.

"Get off me faggot," she said as I smothered in her kisses. "Look we're matching," I said showing her I purposely got us these dresses to match.

"That's so gay, gosh you're so gay."

"Fine we'll divorce then since your so Straight," I threatened. "Shut up, you're stuck with me forever," she said shutting me up with her lips.

Mikasa never wore too much makeup

Mikasa never wore too much makeup. She didn't need to anyways. She just had mascara, lipstick, and highlighter on. Her eyelashes were already long and thick, and her features were already perfect.

As we arrived to the park, I set up the picnic taking out everything I brought. I placed the thin blanket against the green grass. I pulled out the sandwiches, fruit, tea, and pie I made and packed. I pulled out the speaker, canvas', and watercolor.

I played my playlist lowly on the speaker so we could listen to music while we painted.

I smelled the scent of the spring flowers we were surrounded by and took in the view of all the trees and water while the soft wind softly blew air at my face . I loved that I could be here and enjoy it with the person I wanted to be with forever.

I painted a cottage I dreamed of living in with Mikasa. "One day I want to live in a cute small cottage inside of a big pretty Forrest with a well, and I could make paintings and sell them and even jewelry, and then I could sew us blankets and sweaters." I said to Mikasa laying down on the blanket facing up at the trees with my hair spread against the floor.

She placed her hand against my stomach. "What about a baby? We could raise one together in the cottage," she suggested.

I got a little scared. The idea of raising a kid right now was so scary. "I don't know maybe later, we could get a pet first."

She laid down on top of me hovering over me. "Then I'll have two pets to care of." She connected her fingers inside mine and held onto my hands. She lowered to my lips and kissed me softly. I tasted her soft lips as she raised my hands above my head and pinned them down.

The kiss was more of a passionate romantic one rather then a hungry aggressive one. She slipped her tongue in and out of my mouth and we laid theres for a while making out on the grass. She started to lower her lips down to my neck and moved her lips against my neck. She pulled away to whisper "Can I take your beautiful dress off now?" Down my neck.

I took her hand with mine and ran it down my chest signaling to take it off. She slipped my dress down gently and I untied hers while she was on top of me from the lace in the front. We both didn't have anything under except underwear so I grabbed the extra blanket I brought and put it on top of Mikasa so we were covered inside the blanket. Her large bosom was pressed against mine and I felt her hard cold nipples graze me as she moved. She slid down my underwear and hers and pulled my legs apart then lowered her head down. I stared at the trees and smelled in the nature as she ate her final meal inside the blanket. I placed my hand on top of her head as I made soft noises of pleasure. 

My knees shook and I tightened my grip on the blanket and clenched my toes as I felt her wet tongue inside me.

She came back up when she was done and laid back on top of me on my chest connecting our fingers again and I kissed her hair.