Mikasas house pet

* Continuation of fourth chapter *

(Once again all consensual)

She pushed me into our room and I feel to the ground. "I told you I wasn't flirting with him-"

"Shut up. You're such a whore," she spewed spitting directly at me as I laid on the ground. "Why would I flirt with a guy Mikasa, I don't even like guys I'm married to you, a woman," I said chuckling finding her thinking I would ever cheat on her at all funny.

She then grabbed me by my throat and gripped on me by my neck. "What's so funny? You won't be laughing when I discipline you. Maybe you'll stop acting like such a fucking whore then." She tossed me back on the ground and I coughed catching my break. "Take off your clothes," she commanded through gritted teeth. I obeyed and pulled my dress off and underwear while she got out a collar and leash from the closet and something else I couldn't see.

She reached down and grabbed my neck roughly and tied the collar against it tightly. She then stood up again and hovered over my naked body and placed her heel over my throat. "Take off my shoes and kiss my feet."

I sat up and took off her heels all while she was holding me with the leash in her hand. I kissed her soft foot and each of her toes. I then started to kiss her ankles and lick her toned legs all the way up running my hands through them. I pressed my lips against her legs and sucked all over the skin. I wanted to get to taste her more so I kept running my tongue up and down through her legs. I kept licking on them from the ground like a little dog. Reading my mind she said "You make a good dog." She pulled me closer harshly with the leash.

"Can I have a treat now?" I asked in desperation. "Bark for me and I'll think about it." I got on my fours and barked on them while looking at her. "Rough, rough, rough," i mimicked in a sarcastic tone. "All your are to me is a pet so act like it."

I tried again this time seriously. "Are you satisfied master?" I asked holding on to her legs from the floor. "Get on your knees."

I got up on my knees and she shoved my head up her dress. I held my balance by holding on to her thighs while feeling my knees against the harsh ground.

I started to suck on her clit and grazed my teeth against it. I kissed at the skin around her center rhan sucked in the center. She held on to my hair as I licked her up and down. She tugged at my hair harshly and up and down in motion as I kept going. I moved my tongue faster to keep up with the motion.

She tasted so good I didn't want to stop. I flopped my tongue around harshly unable to take glances at her for I was inside her dress. I wanted to keep going but she was satisfied already. She pulled my head away and lifted my face up with her thumb on my chin. "Good dog," she said making me more excited. She pressed on my lips with her thumb forcing my mouth open and inserted her thumb onto my tongue and teeth.

"You're having too much fun," she said noticing I never complained. "Tame me then," I said biting my lip in a grin. She slapped me across the face but the hot sting stimulation across my face felt good. "I didn't give you permission to open your whore of a mouth," she said shooting spit inside my mouth then slapping me again.

My cheeks were red but I couldn't help enjoying the feeling of slapping. "Oh so you like that you little slut?" She asked repeatedly slapping my face.

"You're enjoying it too much I'll have to use something else."

She pulled out a whip from behind her she must've gotten from before.

She pushed me down and made me pop out my read while I bending down on my knees facing her. She suddenly whipped the whip against my skin stinging and burning my rear. I screamed in terror. "Good. That's what I want to hear," I heard her say. Her voice making the pain worth it.

She hit again this time at my thighs and I felt a tear come out my eye. "S-stop," I tried letting out before she whipped at my rear again. This time I felt more tears come off. "Quiet. This will teach you to act less like a slut. You're getting your punishment now."

I whimpered in pain and flinched as she kept whipping again. She hit against my rear, thighs, and calves. I shuddered as I felt the red marks she left on them. The pain vibrated through out my body and she stopped.

She went to take off my collar attached to her leash but I stopped her. "Can we leave it on," I said. "It's not good for your blood circulation," she said then removed it off not giving in to my kinks anymore.

She picked me up bridal style and placed me on our bed. She left me there to rinse off her body and take off her dress. She came back into the room a big shirt and underwear on without pants. She looked so cute but she didn't let me get to appreciate it because she sat on the bed with a serious face and cleaned wiped my face cleaning my tears.

"Let me see your legs," she commanded with a blank expression. I dug them into the bed trying to hide them so she wouldn't see them.

She then forcefully flipped me over. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and saw her look down at the marks she left all over my legs.  She grabbed medical lotion and lightly massaged the area where the marks were on. She got out oils and cared and treated for my marks with her hands.

Then she had my lay back inside bed and got a glass of water from the kitchen. "Drink this," she said handing me the glass. I listened to her and drank it all. She made me put on another big shirt of hers like she was wearing. "It's ok, I feel fine," I lied knowing she wouldn't care even if I was. "I'm not asking you how you feel, you're obviously hurt."

I gripped the collar of her shirt and pulled her down to me. "Just hold me and I'll be fine." I said grabbing her body towards mine and latching on to her abdomen. "I don't really think you're a slut," she reassured. I smiled.

"I am a slut, your slut."