Experimenting

A/N hi guys if u have any sexual fantasies u want me to write ab or personal kinks lmk and I'll write a chapter on it I don't have that many sexual fantasies in mind rn

*knife tw* also there is ymir x reader in the second part of the chapter during the flashback.

After coming back inside the house with today's mail in my hand, I started to go through it. I opened up a pink envelope to reveal a special invitation with an address on it.

You're been invited to
Ymir and Historia Reiss'
Wedding
October 21, 2021

How cute a fall wedding. Ymir was one of Mikasa's friends I met in college at a bar with Mikasa one night. I actually used to have a thing with her once upon a time. Since then I haven't seen her and neither has Mikasa. I feel a little guilty for that. I was the main reason why they stopped being friends even after being best friends for so long. I always wanted to rekindle things between them, and now was the perfect opportunity to considering she's moved on with a fiancé of her own. I cant wait till Mikasa comes home so I can tell her and force her to go.

"Imagine all the cute gay double dated we could have when we're all friends again!" I squealed to myself. I put the letter away to keep the address saved and checked my phone for the time.

6:40pm. Hmm that's weird. Mikasa gets off of work at 5:45. Mikasa always texts me if she's going to be home late and my inbox was empty. I was going to wait to take a shower with her when she got home like we always do, but since it was late I decided to take one on my own.

After washing myself I left the bathroom and started to change out of the towel into my pajama set. I jumped up when I heard the bedroom door slam closed. "Mikasa you scared me! I didn't even hear your car. Why didn't you tell me you were coming home late?"

"My boss was being a bitch, I'm so tired," she said in a flat tone. I could tell she was in a bad mood from problems at work. Maybe Ymir's wedding news would put her in a better mood.

"Ymir invited me and y-" before I could finish my sentence I her hover above me from behind, the heat of her breath fawning over my earlobe.

"So you're seeing Ymir again? y/n I didn't know you were such a player." She teased breathing down my neck. It was easy to get her jealous and it didn't help she was already angry.

"You didn't let me finish-" before I could finish buttoning all my buttons I felt myself slam down onto the bed and laid out with half my buttons undone.

"What the hell Mikasa." She leaned down to my ear with her hands against my wrists. "Didn't you learn your lesson from last time?" She cupped my jaw in a tight grip. "Tell me y/n, do you think about her when I'm fucking you? Do you think about her when my fingers are inside you? Or how about when Im fucking you with my mouth?" I tried shaking my head no under her grasp.

"N-no," I tried muttering out. She flipped me over on my fours facing me toward a mirror. with her hand still holding onto my wrist that were now held behind my back. She pulled off her belt and tied it around my wrists to let go of them. She left me there for a second to reach her strap then came back to the same position hovering above me on her knees. She pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time. She slapped my ass making me flinch and shut my eyes.

She saw this and pulled my face up forcing me to look straight ahead. I didn't realize she had a knife against my throat. "I want you to look in the mirror and watch yourself getting fucked. If I catch you looking away or shutting your eyes closed again I won't hesitate to slit ur throat." I gasped in surprise already feeling the arousal leak out of me.

Mikasa noticed this and moved her other hand down to rub my wetness. "You like being treated like a bitch, huh? It turns you on doesn't it you filthy little bitch." I shuddered without responding. I was spiked with fear at the knife that was currently grazing at the skin on my throat, but that fear was also what was turning on both Mikasa and I.