Out of work

I lay on my bed done cleaning around the house now bored. Mikasa wasn't getting out of work till night and I was suddenly feeling horny.

A grin reached my face as I came up with an idea. I sat up and took out my phone. I lifted up my shirt holding it with my teeth while snapping a picture of my bosom. I sent the picture to Mikasa to tease her while she was at work.

What the hell y/n I'm at work

She replied making me more excited. This time I recorded myself squeezing my breasts against each other and sliding my slowly fingers across them.

You're doing this on purpose you whore

My smirk grew wider, her temper arousing me even more.

I wish you could feel how wet I am right now

I lay across the sheets then snuck one finger down my under garments sliding it between my slit and slowly stroking my insides with my finger. I bet my lip and shut my eyes imagining Mikasas fingers run down my body instead of my own. Mine never felt as good in my body as hers did.

You're so filthy

I read as I lifted my phone up to see her new message.

I need your long fingers inside me right now

Was all I responded with. I sat up and took a photo of my fingers inside my naked bottom with my legs tangled all together using the mirror across from me so she could see the full view.

I'll be home in 20.

I smiled and lay back down continuing my job as a I waited for her. I shut my eyes and pleased myself with my fingers while using my other hand to cup my breasts imaging both hands were hers.

Before I knew it I heard keys opening the front door then footsteps leading into my bedroom before finally reaching it and opening the door. Mikasa stood over my naked body laying flat against the bed.

"Look at you all sprawled out like a slut for me," she said in a low tone with her face hovering over me locks of her hair flying below her face.

She pushed my legs apart and crawled in between my body. She unbuckled her belt and slid her pants off slowly and I impatiently pulled her to me by her collar and started to unbutton her shirt rapidly ready for her. She laughed at my expense.

"You're so desperate for me," she whispered while running a hand up my thigh ever so gently. She leaned closer to me pushing her knee up to where it brushed against my clit making me groan instantly at the surprise.

She wrapped her fingers around my chin while she watched my reaction as her knee slowly moved in a small circle. She brought my lips to her and kissed me her tongue full of love and passion while mine filled with lust and impatience.

She played with my bosom cupping then in her fingers and brushing her fingers around them tenderly while pushing her mouth inside of mine

I grew impatient and pushed her fingers down to where her knee was placed with my hands. I used my hands to guide hers on the skin there.

Given the indication she pushed two fingers inside me not needing my guidance anymore. "So wet," she mumbled under her breath. She pushed around the wet skin and found her way inside. I let out a small gasp at the feeling of her fingers being inside of me. She used her other hand to push my shirt that was placed on my chest right above my bosom, to inside my mouth to bite into.

I felt my insides burn up as her hot fingers glided inside my body knowing where to go fast, where to go gentle, where to go rough, where to go slow.  Her hands had my whole body memorized as they found their way to every access inside me. "Fuck feel so good," I heard her say as I tried maintaining my breath. "Keep...going," I let out.