Say sorry

Knife tw (also everything is consentual)

I woke up to Mikasa in front of me buttoning her shirt up with her back facing me. Usually I woke up before her and cooked breakfast for her so when she would wake up she could eat then leave.

I suddenly noticed she forgot to brush out her bed hair and started giggling. She turned around and looked confused. "U forgot about your hair dumbass." I quickly pulled out my phone to take a picture but she knew this would happen so she quickly tried snatching it from me but I also knew she would so I held on my grip.

I wrestled her for it knowing I wouldn't stand a chance against her. I was 6 inches shorter than her and my flimsy arms don't compare to her trained strong body when I've never lifted a weight in my life.

I erupted in laughter as she struggled to reach for my phone. "You don't plan on fighting me do you?" She challenged teasingly  knowing I would never stand a chance against her. "So what if I am?" I responded with a playful smirk on my face.

She forced both of my hands down with hers pinning my arms down on the bed. I whimpered in pain from her strong grip and tried squirming out. She looked down on me obviously pleased with herself.

"Stop trying, you know you won't be able to free yourself unless I release you." I gave in unwillingly with an annoyed expression.

"Say sorry."

"No."

"You're so stubborn. I guess I'll just have to make you sorry." She tied my hands together to the head board and grabbed a small knife and strap on from the closet.  She slowly glided my nightgown dress off of me where I had nothing under. She was in her underwear and her long sleeve button up but it was opened since she didn't get to finish getting ready because of my interruption.

She licked the knife then brought it toward me. She started to softly drag it around my bare body with the tip of the knife. I started to let out a soft moan but before I could continue she told me, "if you make noise I'll cut you." I obeyed and willing shut my mouth.

She lowered the blade from my neck to down my stomach in a straight line. She circled the knife against my thighs harder than before. I bit back my lip holding in a moan while the blade was roughly scraping against my thighs. I could feel her carve her name into my thigh. I was trying not to whimper.

She traced lines across my my chest and stomach scraping the skin without actually drawing blood or cutting it. She mimicked a cutting motion in between my breasts. She then slowly but lightly glided it across my nipples making me want to scream.

She then grabbed the strap on from beside her and attached it on. How was I supposed to stay quiet now?

She sat above me and slowly started to insert herself inside me. I gasped and she gave me a warning look that told me not to make noise. She started to ride me still using the knife to trace across my neck. She pushed herself harder into my insides. The knife was placed against my neck so I could do nothing except lay there silently. My lip was becoming bruised by how much I was biting it by now. She grinded her hips against mine. She was letting out soft moans even thought I couldn't. She started going faster and faster and rougher. I felt tears come out of my eyes but it felt so good. She wiped my tears away with her thumb.

She stopped at once before I could finish making me confused. "Why are you stopping?" I pouted. She started to button up her shirt again. I gripped her shirt and pulled her down to me. "Finish me," I kept begging. "Mikasaa," I pleaded about to cry. I desperately needed her.

"Say sorry,"

"I'm sorry for challenging you Mikasa, please finish me," I said in desperation.

So she did.

So she did.