🍃🟥🧢 Epilogue Time #2

**************PART 43**************

In the Underrated Barbecue store,

Celebrating the victory of finding the Red Fury and turning their friend back to normal, the Thundercrows rejoice their time along with Eric, Harvey and Luke. The three non-humans, who don't feel comfortable spending time with the ones who tried to kill them.

While the Thundercrows enjoy their feast by eating grilled barbecues, the three non humans were on the private table in the corner. Seeing the juicy flavor of the meat, Eric digs in and eats one by one. Harvey looked down and observed the food before tasting it whereas Luke watched the Thundercrow's rejoice and ate one of the juicy crisps of barbecue slowly.

"I see. That makes sense then.." Harvey muttered. After hearing Eric and Luke's story, he finally understands the situation and why the Thundercrows are getting along well. Then, out of his mind, Eric Lifted his head.

"So what are you gonna do? Tell it to the Strict teacher? Or call the police?" He questioned, taking another bite of the barbecue. After swallowing it so fast, he pointed and continued, "Explaining how we blow up an abandoned chapel?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Why would I do that? After all the trouble you've been through. You made us involved and, even if I told them, they would question me." Harvey said, not bothering of his jokes. He folded his arms and felt like he had no mood to praise him. To Eric's perspective, what Harvey responded is a 'No'.

"Make sense. In the first place, you blow up that warehouse too, didn't you?" Eric gave a little chuckle before he finished eating in three barbecue sticks. Harvey coughed and widened his eyes in surprise.

"How do you kno-"

"The Mastermind told me. He has an eye on you. Especially with how his followers treat him." Eric said, recalling to his former enemy, Bryon the Beetle anomaly. He sighed back and tried to change his mind.

"Now that you said it, that Snail anomaly always told me about his master. And followers?" Harvey questioned and thought of his nemesis more than the last time they met. It was a serious time for him to discuss. "Do you think they're more of them?"

Eric paused, putting his food down on his plate. Looking down was not his way of expressing serious thoughts.

"That doesn't matter right now. What matters is this present." Eric said, giving a deep sigh.

From Eric's perspective, things are going to be interesting. As far as he can remember, Bryon's followers are going to come and hunt him like his former did. Thinking like that made him grin wickedly like an evil person trying to live in the dream. Harvey looks uncomfortable to talk to him.

"Hey dude! Why are you staying silent when we're here by your side man! You should eat more! Red Fury!" Marlin said,

"I would like to." Eric grabs the barbecue from Marlin's hand. "Unless... ."

As Eric stood in the table, making all the Thundercrows and the people around them alerted, he raised his hand with a point sign above the ceiling. "We can make things more interesting!"

The Thundercrows cheered the Red haired boy while the customers were pleased with their enthusiasm. On the other hand, the staff, waiter and manager tried to stop Eric from standing on top of the table but, the Thundercrows are in their way for covering them.

"For some reason, I got a bad feeling about this." Timothy thought.

"Why don't we have a food contest! Whoever eats the most BBQ s, is the winner!" Eric said, with a higher cheerful tone, which makes everyone hyped up.