🍃🧢 Breaking Spirit Time #4

**************PART 6**************

The promised day has just begun. It started after class. Marc did invite Harvey to have a match or have an X-fight in the grandstand.

Harvey doesn't know what's going on but he has a bad feeling it's going to be worse to fight.

Just when Harvey and Luke took a step in the clean lawn inside their destination, he was shocked. His jaw dropped and his mind was in disbelief of what he saw.

"Why is everyone here?"

A crowd of non human students have gathered on the stage, waiting for him and Marc to fight.

"Well, some students in the canteen can be talkative, right?" Luke replied

"Give me a break." Harvey sighed and regretted what he went too far, "I can't believe I ended up like this."

Before he wanted to complain more, he recalled the time when they're discussing after lunch break.

"Say Luke, are you sure that the shadow who grabbed my leg was that power of his?" Harvey asked, glancing at Luke suspiciously

Since the time Harvey throws his food and drink to Marc, Luke was awfully quiet and didn't look up. Harvey was aware of his friend's different tone. However, This time, he decided to reveal the truth.

"You might not like it when I tell you who it is?" Luke scratches his cheek and Harvey sighed,

"Let me guess, Devin's power?" Harvey answered and Luke was surprised and he nodded quietly. "Make sense. That's why I fell for his trap and made me fight Marc. Should we try to end this match?"

"I don't think you can do that. There are times when an edgy person denies every word a friend has requested."

"And where did you get that quote from?"

"From my dreams, you like it?" Luke was waiting to get praise.

"No" Harvey answered directly, which Luke was gloomy and disappointed. He stared down the floor, wondered "But why does he have to go so far for me?"

Luke tries to make his theory and explains, "At first, Devin was planning to bully me until he came up with a plan that'll ruin you! Instead, he wanted to ruin your reputation and be a scumbag of this class."

He chuckled, appears to have a guilt and said, "Also, the way he did it was the same thing I did to him yesterday"

Harvey turned to him and added, "I can see that but anyways, isn't he supposed to hold a grudge against you, Luke?"

"Not a chance. It's true I spilled some water on his head but, he was more angry with you that you showed your heroic style to save me, thus everyone thinks of him as a villain. That was my thought or what I read those memories from one of his friends."

Somehow, Luke's point of view surprised him. The green haired boy wasn't expecting his lazy classmate to figure it out in simple ways.

Harvey was starting to regret his actions from yesterday as he rubbed his head.

In that moment, he thought up of what Luke said, "Read those memories from one of his friends"

"Don't tell me" Harvey called Luke to draw his attention in a serious way, "You tried to take Devin's friends memories, didn't you?!"

When things finally turned out black, Luke dropped his sweat that Harvey noticed his strange expression.

As you may know, Harvey knows Luke is a bad liar and has a power of giving and taking his memory from other people.