🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #7

**************PART 13**************

"Now then, let's end this Green boy.." Enfinn

Harvey clicked his teeth, realizing he had no ways to fight back.

Being strangled by the monster's unknown power, Harvey keeps pushing his hands while the anomaly monster giggled.

"Struggle all you want, no one will come and save you, brat!" Enfinn said, rising their tentacle.

Enfinn glanced at the hepless boy, preparing for the final attack and said, "It's over!"

When Enfinn tries to whip him badly, at the same time, Harvey turned his head on them

"Someone who'll save me? Are you out of your mind?"

During spoken, Harvey deactivated his left anomalous glove from his hand.

Then, he summons his white anomalous glove back and this time, it wears unto his wrist in which the transparent tentacles were affected and dissolved.

After freeing his left arm, Harvey didn't hesitate on waiting and he touches his left wrist to the right invisible tentacles.

The other tentacles have dissolved and destroyed immediately, releasing Harvey's right hand.

Without the tentacles from his hands, Harvey is free from wrapping himself.

Harvey glanced at Enfinn's side and noticed his final attack. He jumps away to evade that attack and he did.

"What?!" Enfinn was shocked.

Looking at the final attack being missed, the monster itself didn't believe that Harvey can see their tentacles.

Enfinn noticed that Harvey's facial expression changes into grey, guilt and a bit fighter who wants to end this battle.

He's becoming calmer and more precise than before. He finally let out his mouth and smirked.

"Why should I wait for someone to save me? In fact, you should worry about yourself, Water octopus!"

"Wate-" Enfinn surprised, taking a step back and still observing Harvey."Aahh! How did he know that?"

"By that move of yours, looks like I found your weakness. Time to end this once and for all!" Harvey said, approaching towards the octopus.

Enfinn unleadhed it's full power of having swarms of tentacles rushing at Harvey.

"Die! You green algae mossy face!"

While dodging the strong invisivle tentacles, Harvey sighed and replied, "I told you again, I'll squish your tentacles if you dare call me that!"

Harvey jumps on closer to Enfinn and equip his white anomalous glove from wrist to palm hand.

And thus, he finally touches their left arm and it dissolves completely without leaving a trace.

Enfinn tries to bear it again. What they only have left is their head. If their final part would've dissolve, their life will be at loss.

"How... how did you know my attack?! No, you knew where my tentacles are! Even though I use invisibility!" Enfinn realised when they remembered Harvey's movements.

"ANSWER ME!" Enfinn's voice sounds like they're panicked.

It took a while for Harvey to look upset and he answered, "No way! I'll tell you when this fight is over!"