🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #4

**************PART 7**************

The sphinx cat is running in the street. It seems she knows how to cross the road without getting in an accident.

Harvey tried to chase and catch her but the cat was so fast as she can easily pass by innocent citizens in town.

On the other hand, Harvey made a hard time to deal on crossing adults and even children.

He wanted to push them but he can't, making things more difficult to handle.

After crossing the road, the cat runs into the street again, followed by Harvey.

"Seriously! Why does this pet cat keeps running so much like her life depends on it?!"

This cat has a home, doesn't she? And yet, the hairless cat was stranded in the town with no one to come pick on her.

From what Harvey can tell her, the cat was trying to run away from him.

But what he really noticed in his eyes, is that the cat runs like a wild prey who is scared of being captured and getting eaten. It's like she's fighting for survival.

Harvey tries to put a smile and act like he doesn't harm her but, it won't work.

Cats might sense more danger than humans.

Harvey looked at the cat and then, he noticed he was crossing in the park's gate.

From what he could tell, he doesn't want to believe it.

Suddenly, the cat turns left and rans in the entrance of the park. Harvey saw the cat passing by the gate.

"Darn that cat!" He holds the bar, watching the cat roam the park.

"I can't give up now! I have to join the group" Harvey determines as he goes to the park and chases it.

The sphinx cat is currently 1 metre away from him. Harvey has more energy left to chase after the cat.

When he crossed by the garden, he noticed less people in the crowd and the cat can be spotted so easily.

"Stop that cat!" Harvey pointed out and shouted, telling people to catch the cat beside.

The nearby adults noticed a green haired boy who was running seriously to the cat.

"Hahaha, what's up with this young boy?"

"It's cute when he chases after a sweet cat."

So far, no one had listened to Harvey. What he didn't expect is that the adults treat him as a child playing with his pet cat.

"....."

His face went red as he felt embarrassed of running after a cat.

Harvey started to regret doing this. He just wants to catch the cat and join the group.

What he did just now is to show his childhood acts in front of the public. He turns his face on the ground while running, as his mind is full of embarrassed thoughts.

The sphinx cat tries to turn and notices that Harvey keeps chasing after her. The cat used her legs to speed it up, trying to reach in 2 metres away from him.

The cat saw a cage near the corner of the tree and she moved over there.

The cage has small bars that human sizes can't reach. The cat swiftly walked around the cage and passed them.