Imagine: Ironhide Kills Sentinel

@RuddyPascall456:  Okay this one is a dare and no gonna lie Ironhide will love this. I dare Ironhide to kill sental as everyone watches. (Revenge for that bitch killing our boi). The bots they can be present are...........Bayverse Optimus, jazz,bee,ratchet and for the sake of this megatron. (No one shall touch megatron or else they deal with a swift end)

Ironhide: where am I?
Sentinel: Attack Prime! Protect the pillars!!!
Ironhide realizes he's been sent to an alternate universe. The question is can the others see him? Is this an alternate universe where Sentinel didn't kill him? 
Optimus Prime: GET DOWN HERE, SENTINEL!!
Ironhide: *though he's not sure if Prime can see him* I'll deal with him, Prime!
Optimus Prime:  Very well. Autobots, we must deactivate the main pillar.
Sentinel: You dare challenge me? You're asking for death.
Ironhide is certain he's been sent to an alternate universe and given a chance to fight Sentinel.  However, it seems Ironhide is armed with new canons.
Ironhide: Too easy; we need an old-fashioned fistfight first.
Sentinel: However you wish to die.

The two mechs charge at each other, a fist making contact with the other's chassis, but neither went down.  The two mechs charge at each other again but stop the other from landing a punch. Their servos locked in the other's servos.

Sentinel: You're weak: give up and let the Decepticons win!
Ironhide: Never!
Sentinel: I will teach you when to stand down.
Sentinel takes out his sword
Sentinel: You should have used your cannons when you had the chance. Now you die along with every human and Autobot!
Ironhide believes this universe has given him what he needs to take Sentinel down but does that mean he is immune from any attack?
Ironhide: that's impossible, but I have this chance to fight Sentinel.
When Ironhide thought he was about to use a cannon, he realizes it's a blade.
Sentinel: Do you think it matters if you have a sword?
Ironhide: I'm not trained in using a sword, but I can try.

The two swords make a loud clinking sound as they make contact. The two mechs are deep in the fight, allowing the others to deactivate the main pillar. Sentinel seems too focused on offlining Ironhide to notice.
Yet, he's not focused on Ironhide's best attack, which cuts the blade of Sentinel's sword.

Ironhide: You've lost.
Sentinel: Never!
Ironhide: Then I will teach you that you have lost.
Believing he got his chance to get revenge on Sentinel for killing him, Ironhide uses his newly squared canon, which — as he thought — killed Sentinel with one blow to the center of Sentinel's chassis; right in the spark. 
Optimus Prime: Sentinel is defeated, and Earth is saved.

Ironhide celebratescwith the others before losing his connection to this universe.