Dare 9: A Test

@RuddyPascall456: I dare kugo to test deku to see if he can find him. The only hiding spots for kugo are the water. And deku has 2 hours to find him. *also kugo to make it fair has to be in the aquarium*.

A few days pass, and Kugo Isn't sure what to think about the odd e-mail. It seems out if the blue — until he gets another e-mail. This one is a horrible attempt at posing as the principal of the school...

Kugo: to test Deku on his ability to find me in the water? What kind of prank is this?!
*Reads further* in an aquarium?!
Kugo thinks about the message, debating finding the student who sent this and scolding them or giving Deku the test.

Deku is confused why he is getting tested while the other students are not. What's even more puzzling is that the test is in the aquarium.
Deku: two hours to find you in an aquarium??
Kugo: shut up and stare at the wall for five minutes.
Deku:...

Kugo, in his hero costume,  hides in the multi-level tank in the center of the aquarium. It's the only one he can fit in that will provide a challenge. 
Deku: *thinking* this is ridiculous. How is this a test?

Kugo is hidden in a position to watch Deku try to find him, but he's not hiding that the kid can't find him; which angers the hero
Kugo: *thinking* come on, kid. How do you expect to be a hero when you can't find me?

Deku: I finally found you
Kugo: JUST SHY OF TWO HOURS LATER!! IF I WAS A CIVILIAN IN NEED, I'D BE DEAD BY NOW!
Deku:.....
Kugo: let's go, you have a lot more training to do!