Ask & Dare Combo 1: Top, The Justice Loving God of Destruction

@RuddyPascall456: Wow, we have done quite a few dares on transformers now let's do this! Ask/dare. Topoo from universe 11! I have an ask for you. (Well a couple actually). Now after the tournament of power has your ideals on justice changed? Do you still seek to protect those will your power or are you aiming to be the next god of destruction? And last question have you ever had a wife? Now for the dare! Topoo must scare a criminal by being in his god of destruction mod and hunting them down. *he can't hurt them but he must also have them running for about 2 hours form him and jasmine can count*!

Jamie: oh boy, but to use God of destruction, Top must give up his idea of justice. Well, let's add to this. First, to get Jasmine to come with me.
At the medbay.
Jasmine: you want me to what? *Jamie dhows her the comment* while I want to meet your friends in other dimensions, this is an odd way.
Jamie: come on.
Ratchet: where are you going?  *Watches the two girls run down the hall*

At a bar on Top's home planet on universe Eleven.
Top: YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!
Everyone in the bar focuses on Top.
Jamie: nice to see you too, Toph.
Top: WHY YOU!!!
He runs towards Jamie but is stopped.
Jasmine: *watches Jamie generate a forcefield that surrounds Top in a bubble.* I have wanted to watch Jamie fight, but this is not what I had in mind.
Jamie: hold on, big guy; I want to talk. You need to learn to take a joke. Surely you know by now if I wanted to fight; I would have punched you by now.
Top: very well, make it quick. The longer I'm distracted; the fewer criminals get served justice.
Jamie: After the tournament of power has your ideals on justice changed?
Top: no.
Jamie: *sighs* Do you still seek to protect those will your power or are you aiming to be the next god of destruction?
Top: both, I will destroy evil with my Godly powers!
Jasmine: *thinking* why am I here?
Jamie: ok, do you have a wife?
Top: justice needs me more than a woman.
Jamie: oh, wow...ok...
Jasmine: *thinking* he hasn't been around people fighting bad guys and in relationships. Hmm, wonder what Drift and Ratchet would say?
Jamie: ok, one more thing, then we're leaving—
Top: don't tell me he's here?!
Jamie: no, Goku isn't here. Ok, last question, and one thing. Do you want to fight Goku again?
Top: yes, he must be brought to justice!!
Jamie: ok, now we'd like to watch you stop a criminal, but...you mind letting them believe they're not getting caught for two hours?
Top: why?
Jamie: to show us your God of destruction powers, but you can't hurt them. Jasmine is going to time you.
Jasmine:  I'm not getting on his bad side!
Jamie: this will be the only time you'll be here.
Jasmine: *sighs* fine.
On cue, which might not be a good thing, someone screams for help as they are behing robbed.
Jamie: we didn't set that up, but let's go.

Top is freed and runs to get the thief. Jasmine begins the timer before Jamie grabs Jasmine by the arms and flies to follow Top.

Top: STOP THIEF!!!
Thief: fuck off!!
Top: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!
Jasmine: and you think he's not going to hurt the thief?
The truth is Jamie believes he's going to hurt the thief, and she needs to be prepared to protect them until the authorities on this planet can take the thief in.
The two girls land ten feet away from Top and the thief.
Top: not so tough, are you?
Thief: Says the fat ass who looks like a dog.
Top: why you...
Top is enraged, and his God of destruction form takes over. The thief watches, terrified, along with Jasmine. This is different than watching advanced alien robots fight.
Top: who's laughing now?

The thief runs away, screaming as Top chases them. The thief has an impressive fight or flight response, suddenly much faster than ten minutes ago.  Jasmine is terrified about what she's seeing. Jamie is focused on making sure the thief is safe to notice.

Two hours seem to take forever for Jasmine and the thief. As if he knows, Top reverts to his old justice-loving self, grabs the thief, and flies away.
Jamie: Hey, are you ok?
Jasmine: do I look ok?! Take me home now!!

Jamie does as Jasmine asks before going back home to her dimension, but she's not safe from a potentially enraged Ratchet and possibly Prime.

A/N: so, do we have a little story going on?
Who wouldn't be terrified seeing powers like Top's for the first time? Well, sure, the Z fighters and Jamie cause they're used to this.
Also, Top & Toppo are two different ways the charecter is referred to.