Dare 4: Father For a Day

@RuddyPascall456: Dare number 4! I dare Optimus to act like a dad for the whole team for Father's Day! (Also, Bayverse Optimus is the universe this may happen in)

Optimus Prime walks down the hall towards the cafeteria but is stopped by Drift. Drift nervously shows Prime Jamie's phone. Prime is uncertain about this dare. Prime tells Drift to inform the others of this dare, asking for participation confirmation. He also contacts Goten, Trunks Jayce, and J.R., seeing if they want to join the fun.
Good timing for Lily to be here. Prime thinks.
Most Autobots reply to Prime's text laughing at the dare and wanting to participate. He figured Prowl, Ratchet, and Sunstreaker would say no — even though they're told it's a little fun to get Jamie to laugh.
Prowl: I recognize this format. I am not doing a dare!!!
Sunstreaker: NO!!
Ratchet: I'm busy today.
Jayce: J.R. and I are busy.

"Dad," Sideswipe says, enjoying the dare already.
"Yes, Sideswipe?"
"Can I play video games all day?"
Prime smiles at Sideswipe's enjoyment, hoping rules change for the day.
"Did you do your chores?"
Sideswipe sulks and walks away. Prime laughs at his response. 

"This is weird," Ironhide comments as he and Bee walk down the hall, "we're already like a family, and Prime is like our father, you know?"
"Yeah, we've been fighting the war together for thousands of years. Sure, most of the time, Prowl deals with scrap while we're here on Earth; but if someone does something serious, Prime is the one scolding."
"He also spends time with us," Jolt adds, "though he's like a working father and doesn't spend time with is often off the battlefield — until the last two years."
"Now, he's like a dad who works nine to five with all the meetings but still has more time with us," Bee adds.
The three of them try to figure out what they could do to complete the dare rather than say they've been doing this dare for years.

Prime and the others struggle not to laugh while interacting with each other in a father-daughter/ son manner. Jasmine and Lily see Prime as their adoptive father even though they love and adore their biological father.
"This is fun," Lily laughs as she holds the money she got from Prime.
"Either he was going to give it to you anyway, or will try to make you give it back later," Jasmine points out, "though the dare didn't say he must say yes to everything...oh scrap, did I did give an idea for a dare?"

Crosshairs and Drift have fun annoying each other and complaining to Prime.
"Dad, he's annoying with haikus," Crosshairs sulks.
"Dad, he's annoying!"
"Knock it both, both of you!"
The three of them end up laughing.
"Good thing this didn't include we must avoid laughing," Drift smiles.
"Where is Jamie anyway?" Prime asks.
Drift sighs, "busy with many projects, again."
"You're not going to tell her?" Crosshairs asks.
"No, even I'm not sure how she'd react, even though I've known her for nineteen years. I don't know if she knows how disappointed I am. I couldn't do more to help her as a kid."
"She's supposed to come by later. It's Friday, and Sideswipe has been enjoying watching T.V. with her."
"Try to get her to come sooner; I have an idea."
"I think we're doing the dare backward, but ok," Crosshairs comments.
The two mechs walk away as Goten and Trunks run towards Prime.
"You two are getting involved as well?" Prime asks, smiling.
"Yeah," Goten smiles.
The two boys chose to get Prime to play with them. It's been a long time since Prime chased around children. Then plan on getting him to spoil them with McDonald's. It's not that their moms say no; it's that in their dimension, the time is hundreds of years in the past. They love when Jamie lets them get fast food, but they will ask Prime to take part in the dare.

When the boys asked about dinner, Sideswipe jumps in and asks to join and get candy; Which we all know Sideswipe should not have a lot of. Prime agrees to let Sideswipe come and lets all three mechs have candy, but like any father, there's a limit to how much they can have.

By four in the afternoon, the Autobots participating and Prime have enough laughs, Prowl, Ratchet and Sunstreaker still refuse to participate no matter how much the others tell them how fun the day has been. Now Prime wants to spend time with the only 'child' he hasn't seen yet.
The dare is to act like the others' father; I'm still doing the dare, even if I'm not telling Jamie. Prime believes as he waits for Drift to get Jamie from her dimension. He didn't think the others would go as far as getting a father's day card for him.
"Jayce sent it," Jolt explains, " curious if this is what she meant by busy?"
They all talk about making this a fun tradition every year on the day humans call father's day. Prime ends his day having a nice time with Jamie, but he still can't tell her how he considers Jamie his daughter.

A/N: Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the Autobots and close human friends and see Prime as a father already, but they don't refer to him as a father as he's also their leader in a war.