Dare 5: Pranking Tag Team

Sideswipe: every time you look at me, I know you're up to no good.
Sunstreaker: sounds like someone I know.
*Pretends to think of a name for a few seconds before heading into the shower.*
Jamie: we're going to have fun today.
*Shows comment.*
@RuddyPascall456: (Okay know this one super late but here goes). Bayverse Sideswipe I dare you to prank Ironhide,ratchet and Optimus by the end of the day.
Sideswipe: oh goodie, they were spared on April fool's day.  Wait, late?
Jamie: I thought you looked at my social media and stuff? *Grins*
Sideswipe: umm..ok, so who's first?
Jamie whispers her idea, making Sideswipe smile.
Sideswipe: I don't think it's a prank, but it'll be fun. Good thing we're in your dimension.

The two find Ironhide working on the chicken coop.

Jamie: why don't you have a chicken sit on your shoulder?
Ironhide: without a shirt?
Jamie: I don't think they care if you have a shirt or not.

Ironhide struggles to get a chicken, which is entertaining. Sideswipe watches from the upper balcony since Ironhide would know it's a prank if he's with Jamie.  He struggles not to burst out laughing.

Ironhide finally gets a chicken — though not one Jamie was hoping to get.
Ironhide: aww, pretty little one.
The little bird refuses to relax for a minute before sitting on Ironhide's shoulder.  Jamie can't resist taking pictures. Everything is fine for a few minutes before...
Ironhide: eww, she pooped on me!
By now, Sideswipe bursts out laughing as the poo goes down Ironhide's back.
Jamie: at least you didn't pick a fat chicken.
Ironhide: YOU TALKED HER INTO THIS, DIDN'T YOU!?
Ironhide puts the chicken down, exits the makeshift play area, and runs upstairs to the deck. Sideswipe runs into the base. This gets Jamie to laugh.

Sideswipe runs into Jamie's room an hour later, out of breath.
Sideswipe: that's it! I'm planning the next prank!
Jamie: go ahead; I'm not pranking Optimus.
Sideswipe: yes, you are. You're short enough I can carry you.
Jamie doesn't fight Sideswipe as he goes downstairs, opens a portal, and goes through it.

Sideswipe: I have an idea; a modified version of that pie face game, but I need your help. Come on; it's just for fun.

Jamie agrees to help. They hide a pie pan full of whip cream in the cabinet — in which Sideswipe knows Prime put a few confiscated items in.  They wait for Prime to go into his office before Sideswipe goes in.  It's a long half-hour wait before Prime returns to his office.
Prime: yes, Sideswipe?
Sideswipe: can I have my water guns back?
Prime:  it is a hot day, but I warn you, do not target soldiers who don't want to play.
*Opens cabinet and gets smacked with the pie *
Prime: SIDESWIPE!!

Sideswipe runs out of the office and back to the spot he and Jamie were hiding at.
Sideswipe: ok, now Ratchet.
*Pulls out packets of ketchup.*
The classic bleeding prank.  Sideswipe's hand is covered in
'blood'.

Jamie follows Sideswipe to the medbay, but invisible.

Sideswipe: RATCHET!
Ratchet: what is it—? WHAT DID YOU DO?!
Sideswipe: just cut my hand. I thought it was nothing.
Ratchet: unless it's deep and you cut a vain.

Sideswipe fakes being in pain as Ratchet cleans the 'blood'.
Ratchet: What the... there are mo cuts!
Sideswipe smiles.
Ratchet: SIDESWIPE!!
*Ratchet grabs a wrench and throws it at Sideswipe as he runs out of the medbay.*

Jamie is no longer invisible as the two stand in the hallway.
Sideswipe:  ok, that's everyone, and no, I'm not bothering with Sunstreaker or your guardians.

He walks into the bathroom to finish cleaning up. Jamie waits for him as they planned on playing video games after this.

Sunstreaker: sorry, Jamie, but this will be fun.
*Dumps a bucket of water on hee just as Sideswipe walks out of the bathroom.*
Jamie: SIDESWIPE!
Sideswipe: I didn't do...it...
He watches the water on the floor rise.
Sideswipe: scrap
The water floats on top of him for a few seconds before falling on him.  They both hear Sunstreaker laugh.
Sunstreaker: I'm sorry, Jamie, but that was awesome. Revenge on the prankster.

Jamie smiles as the two look at a dripping wet Sideswipe. The three of them break out laughing; unaware, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Prime have been watching the entire time.