Summer🌻 2

(Y/n) POV

It's been a week since the day my grandmother convinced me to go to the capital to enter the school I want to attend

I have a bit of a problem... the thing is. I don't have a phone or computer to take the entrance exam.

I immediately prioritized this by asking my friend if she could let me borrow her phone and computer just to this day and she agreed. She'll let me, if I become her taste tester for her latest drinks.

So here I am, lounging to my friend's bed, sulking.

I aced my english exam but math on the other hand... let's just say it needs some more improvement.

"Argh!!! I hate math!" I slumped my face to a pillow near me .

I heard my friend giggling at the bedside while taking a small simple sip of a beverage. 

"Don't worry about it! You still got passed anyway!" She encouraged you but it sounded more of a teasing than encouragement.

Letting out a tired sigh, I gave my friend an appreciating smile. She was too kind. I'm truly blessed to have a kind hearted individual like her.

"Thanks again for letting me borrow your phone and computer Margaret. You are the best." 

"No pressure! You are my friend after all. Besides you agreed to be my taste tester today!" She patted my back and handed me a glass of beverage.

 Besides you agreed to be my taste tester today!" She patted my back and handed me a glass of beverage

Your friend, Margaret had grown up with her father for all of her life. Since her father is the only one who owns a local bar in this town, because of this, his father became well known throughout the town for his amazing talent for bartending. Because of her father, Margaret was influenced by his father and was able to learn the art of bartending.