Summer🌻 7

•3rd POV•

"(Y/n)? Are you awake?"

Hearing a few light knocks at the door, you slowly opened your eyes and stared at the ceiling for a while. The light that peeked through the curtain kissed your face, creating an enigmatic atmosphere through the whole apartment. Feeling the warm light kisses your skin brings tranquillity to your soul. You closed your eyes, ready to fall back into a deep slumber only to be woken up by another knock from the door.

"(Y/n), you're going to be late on the first day of school if it stays like this."

"School..." You mutter as you open your eyes and glance your way to the wall clock.

"Late?" You mutter to yourself, still processing what the word means. 

"(Y/n)? Please wake up!" Hearing Ganyu's calls made you realised of what's the true meaning of this.

"LATE!?!" You immediately pushed yourself out of bed and went to the bathroom to fix yourself up. You didn't bother to fix your bed because you have far more important priorities to take care of.

Ganyu heard the scrambling noises you make. This made her slightly feel relieved that you were finally awake. Ganyu patiently waited outside, scrolling through her phone. She has seen a bunch of funny pictures of his cousin through the internet, she could just see how his cousin would scowl at her whenever she laughs at a certain meme that her fans made of him.

"DONE!" You opened the door to see Ganyu chuckling at how beat you look.

"Let's go?" Ganyu asked as she put her phone away.

You simply nod while munching on a toast. Ganyu chuckles at how your hair was a mess, it looks like thunder has struck upon you. So being the kind person that she is, she offered to tidy it herself.

While walking Ganyu kept on mumbling random things which you thought were adorable

"So I'm going to greet the students... opening ceremony......My speech- Ugh! Where are my notes!"