Summer🌻 3

•3rd Person•

"How many managers have all of you fired this week

"How many managers have all of you fired this week..." 

"She was annoying, all she ever did was to bother us and asked for an autograph. She's not really doing her job." A certain dark hair with teal undertone said in an annoyed tone.

"Now, now Xiao. Let's appreciate the person a bit. After all, she still made an effort to help us~." The person said as his braided hair swayed when he faced his friend named Xiao.

The producer sighed, he's tired, but it is his duty to help these idols. This is his job, though he can't help but wonder how troublesome they are. He just found a new manager for them just a week ago, and now he has to find another one. 

"Alright... I'm going to find another manager, I'll make sure you'll have a better one— kazuha! Where did you get that!" The producer suddenly raised his voice when he noticed Kazuha casually stuffing chips on his mouth.

 I'm going to find another manager, I'll make sure you'll have a better one— kazuha! Where did you get that!" The producer suddenly raised his voice when he noticed Kazuha casually stuffing chips on his mouth

The white haired teen gave the producer an innocent confused look. "I got it outside." He blatantly answered, clearly not getting a single clue of why their producer suddenly raised his voice at him.

The producer stayed quiet from where he was standing, most probably asking God to give him the energy to deal with these idols. It is true that they live successfully at a very young age, but it doesn't change the fact that they are still children, they still have to enjoy their youth.

The producer took a deep breath to calm himself down so he couldn't lash at them again. 

"Kazuha, you know we aren't allowed to eat that much junk food, we also have a very strict diet to follow." The blonde who was named Aether explained to Kazuha.

Aether is pretty much the most responsible out of the group, despite not being the leader. It brokes Aether's heart seeing someone have to suffer because of them.

Aether faced the producer and bowed his head. He knows being a producer is not an easy job, the only thing he could do is to apologize.

" I'm so sorry." Aether gave the producer an apologetic look. 

The producer just nodded and looked at his wrist to check for the time. Seeing that It's almost lunch break, he decided to end the meeting early. They have been very busy for the past few weeks making their latest music video, so he decided to let them off on a break.

"I'll be going now. I will make sure to find a new manager soon." The older man packed up all his things and walked his way towards the exit, but before he could leave the room he heard Xiao's voice calling out for him.

"Make sure it's a guy or someone decent enough to do their job..." Was all Xiao had said.

The producer cried mentally, finding a male manager for the idols is not an easy task. How was he going to find one now? The Producer left the studio and prayed that he could find someone decent for the job.

"I think I'll be going too, I have to pick up my sister after her photo shoot." Aether said while packing his stuff.

Aether left the studio and reminded them to have their lunch, like a mother that they think he is.

Kazuha also left the studio after Aether. The only ones left in the room were Xiao and Venti.

"Hey Xiao, wanna join me for lunch?" Xiao lifted his brow at Venti's invitation.

"Let me guess Venti, you didn't have enough money to buy lunch." Xiao commented while scrolling through his phone.

"Ehe~ How did you know!" Venti embarrassedly asked while scratching the back of his nape. He chuckled at himself, not expecting Xiao to know.

Xiao stayed silent, wondering how this successful idol beside him didn't even bring money for himself. He was way too free spirited and an airhead to be the leader of their group. Not only that, but was also the older one out of the group.

"You're hopeless..." Xiao sighed before standing up from the couch and walked towards the exit, not before looking back at his friend.

" What are you waiting for? let's go." He said while looking a bit grumpy.

Venti knew that his friend was kind despite his grumpy demeanor. They pretty much have different personalities to each other which made others wonder how they even became friends in the first place. Venti has a cheerful and free spirited personality, while Xiao was way too serious and quiet. They are both different from one another.

Many people have even compared them to the sun and moon. Of course Xiao was the moon, for his mysterious personality and cool headed, while Venti was the sun, for his high spirited personality.

But in Venti's eyes it the other way around. Like the sun where it always shines with its glory, the sun shines brighter than the moon. Like the sun Xiao can outshine Venti because of how  talented he was. He was the embodiment of perfection to him.

Xiao's got everything, strength, looks, brains, and so much more. While the moon on the other hand was only able to shine because of the sun. Without the sun the moon can't glow through the night sky.

Just like the moon, Venti was nothing without Xiao. He has always been a shadow behind Xiao. He believed that he wasn't good enough. He believed that he was useless. He believed that he was weak.

He just wished that he could easily move on from the past just like Xiao.

"Man, I wish I could be just like you Xiao..." Venti mumbled to himself.

"What did you say?" Xiao asked, and wasn't able to decipher what his friend had said.

Venti only laughs it off and pushes Xiao on the back. "Nothing~ just continue on walking!"

☜☆☞

From twitter artist named @bactewia