Summer🌻 5

3rd POV

Upon hours of waiting, you've finally arrived at your destination

Upon hours of waiting, you've finally arrived at your destination. Your train doesn't have that many passengers to begin with. Although the train does stop at other stations, most of them are empty.

Everything was quite hectic, after hopping stations to another was tiring and yet this was exciting for you.

With each stop from your train ride, the passenger kept on increasing. This doesn't exactly bother you but more so amaze you. You have never seen this many people on a train before.

But this isn't what only amazes you. You are standing outside the station, awestruck by how busy the streets are.

"This place is so different to the countryside..." You mumbled.

Taking out your flip phone, you decided to check the address of your apartment complex.

You noticed that some people eyed your flip phone like it was some kind of alien device

You noticed that some people eyed your flip phone like it was some kind of alien device. You simply ignored them, and called out a taxi.

After a few minutes or so, you finally arrive at the apartment building. You paid the taxi driver first before you scramble your way out of the vehicle.

Taking out your flip phone once again, you dial the apartment owner's number.

"Hello ma'am, I-I'm... I'm here Madam Ping." You stutterd.

"Ah~ (y/n) was it? Please wait a moment, my granddaughter will come to pick you up."

You heard the sweet voice of the old woman, which reminds you so much of your grandmother.

You smiled at the thought of her lecturing you this early morning about your safety and always be kind to the people you meet.

While you are busy recollecting all your grandmother's lectures you haven't noticed the presence of a certain pink haired girl behind you.

"Excuse me, are you perhaps (y/n)."

Hearing the unknown voice behind, you immediately faced the person who questioned you.