Bonus (not part of the story)

Miya needed study help from her teacher Aizawa, and on her way to his apartment, she stopped to get some candy to snack on. She decided to pick a baby bottle pop(a candy pacifier bottle with powder inside, kind of like a fun dip!)Once she arrived at his apartment, she knocked loudly, "Aizawa sensei! It's me, Miya! Can you help me study for the test tomorrow?" She said between pounding on his door.

Eventually the door opened and a sleepy looking Aizawa emerged from the dark apartment. "Why didn't you ask in class?" His voice sounded rough like Miya had just woken him up from a nap.

"Um..well to be honest I completely forgot we had a test tomorrow until I was home!" Miya blushed at her own stupidity and procrastination. "I'm really sorry sensei but I really need help!"

After a minute of silence, Aizawa sighed and opened his door, "Come on in I suppose.."

Miya could've cried because of the relief she felt, maybe she would actually have a chance at passing! Maybe...

Once inside, Aizawa turned on the light, exposing the surprisingly neat space that was his living room. A black comfy looking couch lay in the middle of the room, a grey fuzzy rug beneath and in front of it. By the door was a fairly big flat screen tv on a black wooden stand.

"Wow this isn't what I expected.." Miya whispered to herself as she looked around in awe.

"What was that..?" Aizawa asked, confused. To this Miya just shook her head.

"Time to get to studying!" Miya said, she was in quite a hurry because this test seemed extremely crucial to her grades.

Miya took the backpack she carried with her and unzipped it, grabbing certain textbooks out and setting them on the fuzzy carpet. Aizawa sat down and rubbed his eyes, trying to wake up just a little more.

Miya was just starting to open a textbook when she remembered she got some candy at the store. 'This would totally help me concentrate!' She thought to herself as she popped the candy part into her mouth. She picked her favorite flavor, watermelon.

Aizawa looked up from the books on the carpet to his student's face, to her soft lips around that candy... 'What the hell has gotten into me!' Aizawa snapped himself back into reality by lightly tapping his face and putting his hair into a messy bun. "Ok Miya, what subjects do you mostly need help with?"

"All of them..." Miya said, still sucking on the candy while avoiding eye contact. Aizawa sighed again, this time longer.

"Let's get started I suppose." Is all he said before going over two lessons in each subject at a time. After each session of lessons he would give her two questions. After the third session Miya got stuck on a math question, her forehead showed her confusion, still holding the candy in her mouth.

Aizawa moved over to her "What are you stuck on?" He asked over her shoulder. Miya blushed at how close he was but told him what she was confused about anyways. As he explained how to do it, Miya blushed even more by the second, Aizawa's rough voice like honey to her ears.

'Shit how do I do this?? I wasn't paying attention at all!' Miya panicked and asked quietly, "um..can you repeat that..?"

Aizawa went silent. At this Miya turned around to see why he wasn't replying only to find him staring at her sternly. 'What is that in his eyes..? I can't tell what he's thinking...'

"What is distracting you Miya?" Aizawa asked while looking into her eyes.

Miya replied, "uh- what made you think I was distracted sensei..?" trying to change the subject as quickly as possible.

"Well I hate to expose you but your cheeks seem to be betraying you..." Aizawa said this with the smallest smirk, which was all it took to make Miya's cheeks to turn cherry red. 'Shit!'

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

Pt2 coming?? And comment any ideas!