Part 2 (smut)

"That's what I like to hear kitten~" Aizawa smirked against her skin as Miya moaned. Backing away he moved to sit on his desk. Motioning to his lap, he watched her reaction with lustful eyes. Miya bit her lip and made her way to him, sitting on his lap like he wanted.
"Such an obedient kitten I see~" Aizawa said as he grinds against her. Covering her mouth, she started moving her hips along on instinct. Groaning, Aizawa nibbled her ear. "I want you Miya" He said dominantly in her ear. Miya moaned and said "I want you too sensei~". Smirking, Aizawa gets off the desk and pins her to it. Miya blushes and watches his eyes as he growls low.

(A/U This has been a few months since I wrote this and I can't believe the mistakes I made Oml I'm sorry you don't have to read this horrible stuff ok continue~)

Aizawa starts to play with her clit through her panties, making her squirm and gasp for him. Liking the reaction he's getting, he licks his lips. "I think I want a taste of you kitty~" Aizawa says seductively. He then pulls her panties off and moves her skirt up. "Mmm looks delicious~" "itadakimasu~" He says as he presses his lips to her clit, licking at her folds. His hands pinned her hips to the desk as she pulled lightly at his hair. "S-sensei your mouth is so warm~" Miya moans out. He groans into her heat, hearing her moan more. She shivers as she starts to feel something in her lower stomach about to explode. Before she can release, Aizawa stops and smirks, "I can't let you finish just yet kitty cat~".

Aizawa unzips his pants while watching her eyes and licks his lips. His boxers were tight around his painfully hard erection. "See what you did Miya? Such a bad kitty, I think you need to be punished~". Pouting from lack of pleasure, Miya bit her lip. "Punish me master~" she said seductively while looking into his eyes. Growling, Aizawa walked closer and pulled his dick out, precum already on the tip. 'Holy shit is this really happening?' 'I don't care if this isn't real, I'm loving every second!'
Lining up to her heat, he pushed in while rubbing her clit. "Ngh, sensei it hurts" "Shh kitty cat, it'll be over soon and I'll make you scream my name~" He reassured as he left gentle kisses on her neck and cheek.

Soon Miya nodded him to keep moving and he started to pound into her. She moans as he hits a spot that makes her body ache with pleasure. "Ahh sensei, right there!~" "Right there huh?" Aizawa groaned out, taking his dick out and pounding back in, hitting the spot hard. She moaned louder than before, him having to put his fingers in her mouth to keep people from catching them. "Mmm sensei~" Miya moaned as she sucked his fingers on time with his harsh thrusts.
"Kitty if you keep calling me sensei I'm gonna go crazy~" Aizawa whispered in her ear while pounding into her heat. "Sensei~" She teased. He harshly grabbed her breast making her squeak in surprise. "I warned you kitty cat~" He said as he brought her into his lap, forcing her hips onto his own. "Ahh it's too deep sensei~" Aizawa bit her ear softly, letting his low groans be heard.

"I love your body kitten~" This sent her over the edge as she came on his dick. "I didn't say you could cum yet Kitty~" He said smirking. He started to pound harder and faster into her tight pussy. "Ah sensei it's too much..~" Miya said as she started to roll her eyes back. Groaning he started to thrust unsteadily. "Miya I'm gonna cum-" He growled out as he thrusted one last time, hitting her spot as he came. "Fuck~" He groaned.

Panting, she took his dick out and rested on his lap. Reaching over, Aizawa grabbed a tissue and cleaned up. Zipping his pants up, he looked at her "That was fun, kitten~". Miya blushes and nods. "So here's the question... will you be mine kitty cat?" He whispers in her ear. "Y-yes!" She stutters. "But I probably have to get going before my parents worry" she says as she try's to get up, almost falling because of her shaking legs. Aizawa smirked and helped her to the door and through the school. "Take it easy tonight Miya, you need the rest" He winks, waving goodbye. 'Holy shit that just happened' she thought as she tried to walk in a straight line.