Aizawa gets jealous(part3)

'God you're perfect'

Miya gasped out as Aizawa harshly fondled and grabbed at her breasts. "Shouta! Be- gentle!" She managed to practically yell out. He only grunted in response and planted his lips on her pink nipple. Miya arched her back from the feeling of his hot, wet tongue against her sensitive nipple. "Nghh~"she whined, her body growing hotter with every movement his tongue made.

"You look so naughty right now kitten~" Aizawa said as his saliva made a string trailing from his soft lips to her breast. As he pushed Miya against his soft bed, her skirt was slightly pushed up, showing her black silk underwear. Aizawa growled with a smirk on his face as his bulge twitched in his pants. "Kitten, I see you're not as innocent as you may seem~" He teased. "Baka..." Aizawa grabbed her chin and raised it to his face. 'Tell me how naughty you are kitten~'

Miya blushed profusely at his order. "Go on kitty cat~" Biting her lip, she looked at him with lust in her eyes as she said "Shouta sensei, I've imagined you fucking me in every spot in the classroom, rough and hard~" Aizawa hummed, pleased by her response. "Good girl, you're such a dirty slut aren't you~" "for you I am senpai~" Miya licked her lips in anticipation.

"If you're such a dirty slut, suck your masters dick." Aizawa said dominantly. "Yes master~" Miya said as she moved to sit on her knees. He watched her as his arms flexed to hold her. She bent over him and unzipped his pants with her teeth. Moving his pants down, she bit her lip when she saw his huge size straining against his black boxers. Miya pulls his boxers down slowly. His dick was painfully hard, with precum dripping off his tip.

Miya licked the precum off the tip and down the side of his long dick. Slowly she started to take his length in her throat. Groaning, Aizawa forces her head down on his member, gagging her. Tears formed in her eyes as she adjusted to his thrusts and relaxed her throat. Struggling to breathe she licked in circles along his dick. Aizawa pulled her hair tightly, letting her know he was close. Pulling out, he stroked his length a few more times and came on Miya's face and breasts.

Regaining her breath, Miya moved her skirt to slowly stroke her clit, softly letting moans past her soft pink lips. Seeing this, Aizawa quickly got hard again. "Such a bad girl, I never said you could touch yourself, did I?" Miya only whined in response and continued to abuse her clit through her panties. Aizawa quickly bent her over his lap and held her ass up. "Time for your punishment kitten" He said as he slapped her ass. Her skirt exposing her panties and bare ass, he slapped her again. With every slap, Miya's heat throbbed, making her moan out in desperation.

Finally he moved her to face him. "How about you ride masters dick, kitten?" Aizawa said as he moved her panties to the side. Nodding slowly, Miya lowered herself on his hard member. "You're so wet kitten, have I turned you on this much?~" He said as he thrusted  into her at a fast pace. Miya's moans encouraged Aizawa to go faster and harder than before. "Shouta!~ It's too much.!" "Ngh...Take it just a little longer kitten..I'll make you feel good in a bit!" He managed to get out as he pounded into her at an inhuman pace.

Tears that formed in Miya's eyes now streamed down her face as she was practically screaming in pleasurable pain. (The neighbors are gonna hate them lol- a/n). Aizawa's thrusts grew sloppier by the second as he was nearing his orgasm. Suddenly, he grabbed onto Miya's hair with one hand, making her look up, as his other hand held her hip in place. "I'm-..gonna cum Miya!~" he gasped out. A few thrusts later he came in her, his member buried so deep it was touching her womb. As his thick cum filled her up, she came around his dick, making her overflow with juices.

"Ngh senpai~" Miya whined out as he pulled out of her, his seed oozing out of her core. Remembering it's Friday, Aizawa picks up Miya and takes her to the bathroom. He starts the water and makes it warmer for her liking. Miya could only stand with help from a nearby wall. 'Wow he really over did it, but I can't lie...I loved every minute of it' Miya thought to herself as she blushed.

Helping her into the bathtub, Aizawa gently started to clean her. Miya flinched slightly from him washing her already sensitive parts. "...Sorry if I was too rough with you tonight.." Aizawa said barely louder than a whisper as he focused on washing her off. Miya smiled and brought her hand to his face, cupping his cheek as she says "Don't worry Shouta, I loved every minute of it". Aizawa blushed slightly and kissed her. Sighing, he pressed his forehead against hers, whispering "I love you Miya" "I love you too Shouta" She said back.