The next day

Miya woke up the next morning, to bright sunlight going through her window. She blinked and dashed to check her phone for the time. 'Shit it's 8, what am I gonna do now?!'. She thought to herself as she hurried to put her uniform on. She barely put her tie on before she was out the door, running as fast as she could.

After about 5 minutes, Miya reached the school. Hurrying to put her shoes in the locker, she stumbled her way to her classroom. Breathing out, she composed herself and walked in, immediately bowing. "Gomenasai sensei, carry on with class" she said quickly, blushing. "Alright, get to your seat quickly" Aizawa said tiredly.

Miya sat down quietly, keeping her eyes low in embarrassment. "Today we're going to do combat sparring against each other. Miya, I have something to teach you so you'll be sparring with me." Aizawa said while looking at her. The class started murmuring amongst each other. Everyone stopped when they saw their sensei's hair start to stick up while his eyes glowed a bright red. "Quiet." He said firmly. Everyone gulped and lowered their heads. Letting his hair fall back down, he sighed. "Alright, get your hero costumes on now. Meet outside in 5 minutes."

Rushing to her locker, she grabbed her hero suit case. Her costume was a teal blue skintight body suit, similar to Mina's, but with sleeves. The suit ended in a v line at the top, showing some of her cleavage. Along her neck was a cuff that stood up like a wave. (Drawing maybe??? coming soon) Her boots were a solid dark blue that ends past her ankle, allowing her to balance on her waves. Miya didn't design her outfit, but she liked it anyways.

Running outside in her hero costume, she was the first out other than Aizawa. Blushing, she remembered yesterday. Clearing his throat, he looked at her and licked his lips, teasing her. She blushed even harder and looked away. Chuckling to himself he walked up to her. "Yesterday was fun kitten~" he whispered in her ear as the other students started to come out. Walking past her, he tells them to choose a partner with a similar quirk.

Miya starts to warm up, making water accumulate into a ball, stretching it into a spear. She then waves her hand, sending the spear into a nearby tree, going straight through like it was nothing. 'Good, I might have a chance at getting the upper hand if I trick him.' She thought as she contemplated her plan.

As everyone starts to spar, Aizawa looks to see Miya is gone. Miya giggles to herself when she see her confused sensei. She's spying behind a rock a few yards away from him. First she makes a clone of herself out of water, sending it out to attack him. Of course this was a distraction. He stared the clone down trying to use his quirk on it, failing he cursed to himself for falling for the clone. Looking around for the real Miya, he turned his back to her.

Miya readied a spear and closed one eye as she held her breath. Breathing out, she sent the spear flying towards Aizawa. Right before hitting him, he dodged and stared her way, sending his scarf to pull him towards her. She flinched and prepared for him to attack until he didn't. He patted her on the head and said "You still need to practice kitten". "Don't go easy on me Sensei!" She yelled frustrated.

"Are you sure that's what you want Kitty cat?" Nodding she looked at him determined. Sighing he lept away, gaining some distance from her. She gathered water in her hands. She started to run towards him, letting her water go into his goggles, temporarily blinding him.

Miya smirked as she dashed towards him, ready to surround him in water. She suddenly stopped short as he caught her with his scarf and stopped her water with his quirk. He stared into her eyes and his capture weapon pinned her to the wall of U.A. The others were too busy sparing to notice. He whispered in her ear "still don't want me to go easy kitten?". Blushing she looked away. "Come on kitten. Look at me~" Aizawa said as he turned her face to his, his warm breath hitting her lips. "You look gorgeous in that outfit by the way, my kitty cat~" Letting her go he walked away.

After a few more rounds of sparing, the day ended and everyone went inside, exhausted. They changed and sat back in their seats, waiting to be dismissed by the bell. Miya bit her nail gently as she went over her fighting with Aizawa. 'I need to get better.' She thought as she schrunched her eyebrows together in frustration. She then blushes as she remembered him pinning her against the wall and whispering into her ear.

The bell then range and Miya tensed as she slowly packed up. Before reaching the door, her sensei stopped her and gave her detention for being late. As everyone left, she sat back down, bitting her lip and anxiously tapping her foot.