Aizawa gets jealous (part 2)

(⚠️smut warning)

Miya sighed as the bell rang, freeing her from her awful quiz. "Alright, those who didn't finish, put your quiz here" Aizawa pointed to the left corner of his desk. "Those who finished, put it here" He pointed to the right corner of his desk.

Miya got up and brought her paper to the left side of his desk. Aizawa gave her a look and mouthed for her to wait for him. Nodding slightly, she walked out of the classroom and leaned on the wall beside the door. The other students gave her a confused look but walked past without a care. After all the students cleared the halls, she heard Aizawa ruffling around by his desk.

Aizawa walked out the door and grabbed Miya's hand, dragging her down the hallway. "S-sensei? Where are we going?.." She said quickly. Aizawa only grunted and walked faster. Soon they were to the door of UA. Now that they were outside, he quickly wrapped Miya in his scarf and jumped onto a nearby pole. He then jumped onto the roof of a building, running towards something only he knew.

After a few minutes of running, Aizawa jumped down onto a balcony. He opened the door and pinned Miya to the wall. His scarf shut the door as he kissed her neck harshly. "Sho-Shouta-....what are you doing-" She panted out. "Claiming what's mine." He said in a dominant voice. "What do you mean-" Miya shivered at his tone of voice. 'Why does it matter what he means? He's being so hot right now...' She blushed. Aizawa lightly bit her neck, nibbling on that spot, making it a light purple.

"There, that should do it." Aizawa smirked at his mark. "How do I hide this at school..?" Miya asked, worried that her classmates would notice. "Why hide it, the boys need to know you're taken." "Is this about Kaito?" Aizawa stuttered and looked away. "You're jealous over Kaito? He's just my friend Shouta senpai. I belong to you" Miya blushed at the words that just left her mouth and looked away. Aizawa grabbed her chin softly and kissed her passionately.

Soon Miya melted into the kiss, Aizawa caressing her body against the wall. "O-oh yeah...are we at your place..?" Miya panted out as he kissed her collarbone. "Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you before.." he said against her skin. Before Miya could reply, he picked her up and brought her to his bedroom. It was pretty plain, a bed with a simple black comforter, a bedside table with a small lamp and alarm clock, and a closet with mostly dark clothing.

Aizawa dropped Miya on the bed and instantly topped her, practically tearing her shirt off. "Careful-! You'll tear my uniform..!" She gasped out. "I can get a spare later" He replied as he unhooked her bra. Her breasts lightly bounced out of the bra before being covered by her arms. Miya was a blushing mess and it was all she could do to embarrassingly hide her breasts.

"Don't hide them kitten, you're beautiful" Those words could've stopped her heart. Miya slowly moved her arms to her sides, letting her large breasts show. "God you're perfect Miya" He whispered as he stared at her exposed body.

~To be Continued~