Aizawa gets jealous

Walking to school the next day, Miya sighed as she chewed on her bagel she took from her fridge right before she left. 'I wonder what we'll do in class today' she thought as she looked at the sky. As she walked, she didn't notice her classmate, Kaito (oc). Kaito was a quiet but nice boy. He had black curly hair, definitely less messy than the popular green haired boy in class 1-A.

Miya bumped into Kaito while she was busy daydreaming. "Oh Kaito! I didn't see you, gomenasai!" "It's fine Miya, you seem a bit distracted, is everything alright?" He said quietly. "Yeah, just a bit tired is all" Miya said as she scratched the back of her head. "Ah, I see.." He nodded, looking forward as he walked with her.

As they arrived at U.A., they walked in together, getting the attention of their classmates. Some of them whispered together about god knows what. Miya shook her head to clear her thoughts and sat in her seat.

Aizawa 3rd:
Aizawa was watching both of them enter, slightly glaring at Kaito. 'Why did I feel so angry when I saw them enter class together?' He thought as he closed his eyes trying to calm down. He sighed and opened his eyes, regaining his exhausted face. 'I have no time to be angry right now, I have a class of future heros to teach.' He told himself as he handed out a pop quiz on the fundamentals of heroism.
Aizawa 3rd end)

Miya bit her nail as she looked over her test. 'This isn't difficult I just can't seem to focus on it' She sighed, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She looked out the window, trying to clear her mind. Aizawa looked her direction and wondered what she was thinking.

Author note:
Sorry this ones so short guys! I have a bit of writers block and it's midnight where I live. Hopefully I'll be able to write more later on!
Love you all💕💕💕