Miya and her teacher crush Part 1

Miya was sitting in class as usual, slightly confused on her math, biting the end of her pencil lightly. Miya just recently turned 18 and was in her last year at UA in class 3-A. Sighing, she smoothed her brown curly hair out of her face.

Glimpsing at Aizawa-sensei, she watched his hair fall in his face as he bent down to pick his sleeping bag up. Miya found herself blushing slightly and looked away, not before Aizawa caught eye contact. Blushing more, she bent down to focus on her math. Aizawa then cleared his throat lightly and walked over to her.

"Come see me after class" He said lowly in her ear. The other students too preoccupied in their own schoolwork, didn't notice this. Gulping, Miya nodded slightly and he walked back to the front of the room to grade some tests.

'Oh boy what did I do this time...' Miya thought to herself. 'He didn't catch me staring..did he?' Unable to concentrate on her math, she laid her head on her hand trying to clear her thoughts.

Looking at her phone, the time was 10 minutes till class was over. Bouncing her leg, she anxiously waited for the bell to ring. 'I wonder what he wants to say' Miya bit her fingernail lightly, scrunching her eyebrows in thought. Aizawa noticed and lightly scoffed.
The bell suddenly rang and the class began to pack up their supplies, Miya doing it slower as to not look suspicious. A few of her classmates wanted to walk home with her but she made an excuse to hang back.

Huffing in disappointment, her friends walked out of the classroom, along with the rest of the class.
Aizawa gets up and walks to the door, closing it gently and locking it. He looks over at her, "I caught you staring at me today Miya....". Blushing, Miya was at a loss for words, she mumbled "I-I'm sorry sensei...I didn't mean to stare..."

"So you admit to staring huh?" Aizawa said teasingly. Miya closed her mouth and nodded slowly. "Mind telling me why you were staring?" He said with an eyebrow raised. "No reason...." Miya said looking away. "No reason?" Aizawa repeated watching the girls reaction. Miya bit her tongue trying to think of what to say. "Um...to be honest sensei....I think you look really good with messy hair..." Miya said blushing madly, trying to hide her face.
She felt a hand nudging her chin up to face Aizawa. "Say that again, but to my face this time kitten~" Gasping lightly Miya repeated what she said in a whisper. "Good girl" Aizawa chuckled.

'Did he really just say that?!' 'Am I dreaming?' ' This has to be a dream' She pinched her arm and hissed when she felt the pain. Raising an eyebrow in confusion, Aizawa tilted his head in concern. "T-this isn't a dream?" She asked nervously. "How about you decide for yourself kitten" Aizawa said as he stepped closer to her, his breath so close to her lips she could feel the warmth of it. Licking her lips, she swallowed nervously. He licks the top of her ear earning a gasp and blush in response. "Like that, did you?" He said seductively.

'We can't be doing this....he's my teacher' Miya thought as she struggled to think straight. 'It feels too good and I am 18...' Aizawa starts to kiss down her jawline and along her neck softly. Moaning slightly she leans into him. "That's what I like to hear kitten" He smirked against her skin.