Chapter 2

(This will be a shorter chapter than last one...sorry)

I was sat in a Japanese restaurant with Yori and Bucky sipping on my gin. "Take a look nobody made it past 90 this week." Yori frowned looking at the paper.

"Oh so young." Bucky stated. I couldn't tell whether his words were sincere or sarcastic because both he and I know he made it well past 90.

"You know you two are still young...you two should get married...I want an excuse to wear my fancy suit." Mr Nakajima prodded with a huge grin.

"Who said you would be invited anyway?" Bucky joked but pretended to be serious.

"Well we can say that's payment for all the free babysitting I do." Yori said very seriously however.

"You said you love babysitting."I complain in a light manor. Yori shook his head and put his hands up in false surrender.

"You got me there but come on I want more grand babies." The little man laughed. He also considered himself as part of the family. Well he is but I didn't tell him about my inability to have children...or my powers...or Bucky's.

Nakajima then went onto to talk about his son. Both Bucky and I lowered our gaze. We both knew what happened to his son. When Bucky was in his Winter Soldier mentality he killed Yori's son on a mission. It took a while for him to tell me about it but once he just broke down and told me everything and I just listened. I was grateful that he always told me.

"Well you two love birds better go home...I gotta game of online scrabble I'm needed at." Yori chuckled as he tried to digress from the difficult subject of his son.

"You gotta better social life than ne and Barnes here...we should start playing too." I winked at the older looking man.

"Yeah of course of course...come on doll...let's let him get to his game...and we can go to ours." Bucky said. I picked up on what 'our game' meant. If ya know what I mean. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

"Alright alright Seargent let's go home...wanna walk with us?" I asked Mr N.

"Oh no you kids can go...I think I will take a walk."

"Alright but don't go attacking anyone with the name Unique alright." Bucky teased.

"I won't I won't." To be honest I don't think he had a scrabble game I just think that the memory of his son got a little too much.

"See ya."

"Go away kids." My N joked. Both Bucky and I rolled our eyes simultaneously before complying. It was only a ten minute walk to our apartment. It wasn't anything special but we wanted to evade all imminent threat.

Unlocking the door Bucky said something. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?" He asked slamming the door behind us with a smirk.

"No but I guess you will just have to make it up to me won't you?" I teased running my hands all over his chest.

"Oh yeah...really." he teased back he grinned even more. He pulled me into a strong yet short kiss. Then another. Until a very long make out session. "How was that?" He asked running his tongue over his teeth.

"Better but Yori said he wanted grand babies so we might aswell try even though we can't." I bargained pressing my lips back on his.

"Ooo your really twistin' my arm doll." He said sarcastically. I unbuttoned my shirt slightly. "Absolutely." He corrected himself. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the bedroom. Let's just say that's not the only thing he did. ;)

☆¤☆¤☆¤4 hours later☆¤☆¤☆

Yeah thats right 4 whole hours of brilliant, passionate and amazing sex. Let's just say it included handcuffs. Of course my legs were weak so Bucky carried me into the living room. "My love...there are some cupcakes in the cupboard can you bring them in I'm famished." I called to Bucky...yeah we had dinner with our neighbour earlier but after that 'excersize' I was starving.

"Anything for you." He called back from the kitchen. I flicked on the TV to see the news.

"Avenger Scarlett Witch is being assessed by S.W.O.R.D as it appears to have taken a town hostage if you have any information regarding how she did it please contact State Officials immediately." The newsreader spoke sounding as lifeles as ever. My jaw fell open at the report. Not Wanda...it couldn't have been Wanda. I thought back to when I broke down in front of her and the rest of the Avengers and she comforted me. How the hell could she be the one to take a town hostage.  My heart dropped. She must have been truly broken. She was so upset when we fought Thanos but I didn't know why until later when I found out that Thanos killed Vision.

"Hey Bucky did you hear that?" I asked seriously. My hands started to shake. I thought that if I'd have just been there she wouldn't have escalated this far.

"No what happened." He had a concerned look painted all over his face.

I swallowed thickly before responding. "Um Wanda has taken an entire hostage and is being investigated by the Government." I said simply trying to mask my emotions. However as much as I tried not to my lip started to quiver. I couldn't allow myself to go into depth because I would probably start crying.

I think Bucky noticed my feelings because he rushed over to me and engulfed me into his arm. "Hey hey doll it's okay...she'll be okay." He soothed and started to rub his hand through my hair.

"But she isn't and I could have been there and I wasn't...she probably feels so alone and scared." I allowed for the tears to flow down my cheeks. "She was so good to me...and I wasn't there for her."

"Hey this is not your fault okay...you have had 2 babies to bring up and keep safe and you have had to figure out what your powers are and therapy...so don't for one second think this is your fault." Bucky said sternly grabbing each side of my face and staring into my eyes. "Y/n Stark you have done so much...don't doubt yourself now okay...I love you Iris loves you...Tony loves you...all the Avengers loves you so don't for one second blame your self okay." He carried on rather forcefully.

"I know I probably sound really stupid but I can't help feeling like this...and we have only had one baby." I quirked my eyebrow at him.

"What about me." He pouted.

"Aw shut up." I punched his shoulder playfully. "I love you too you dork." I kissed him straight after.

" Unrest, in the wake of recent events has left us vulnerable. Every day Americans feel it. While we love heroes who put their lives on the line to defend Earth, we also need a hero to defend this country. We need a real person who embodies America’s greatest values. We need someone to inspire us again, someone who can be a symbol for all of us. So, on behalf of the Department of Defense and our Commander-in-Chief, it is with great honor that we announce here today that the United States of America has a new hero. Join me in welcoming your new Captain America." I caught the TV say behind us. I felt Bucky stiffen under the hug.

"No." Was all he said."What is this." He growled after a minute.I stared blankly at the TV.

"Fucking hell."