Chapter 19

Shit. At the sound of this Karli practically flew from the balcony and so did Buck...resulted in them splatting into eachother...if it wasn't a fight I would have burst out laughing but I caught onto the fact it was the wrong time. Back to the point. Sam also jumped off and attacked Karli. I would of helped but I really could not be bothered so I just stood there. Just watching...its not as if I could do anything anyway. If I used my powers I'd probably hurt one of the guys and there would be no space for me to fight. So I just rocked back and forth on my heels.

"Could really use some help." Sam yelled as Karli swung for his face. I let out a groan and ficked my wrist causing an orange force to send Karli back. "Thankyou." I threw my thumbs up at them and smiled. "Right I'll send you the address...go." Sam nodded to Bucky who took off in a abnormally forceful sprint. Seconds later Sam flew off...I guess that meant I had to follow him so I took off behind him.

Underneath us was Bucky still sprinting behind Karli in the middle of the road. How they hadn't been hit was beyond me but there we go. Eventually we came to another derelict building to which Sam smashed the widow. Which was very beautiful may I add but we move. I flew through the opening to which I was greeted by a falling man down the stairs. Lovely.

Unfortunately he was followed my Captain Penishead who wrapped a pipe round the mans hands. Okay what the fuck. Is that possible? No. Well for a 'regular' guy. I think Sam noticed too because we both gawped at him. "Is that meant to happen?" I whispered to Sam.

"Nope." He whispered back. "Not for normal people." As soon as he finished the sentence the guy was thrown down the stairs...again. "what'd you do?" Sam asked Captain Steroids.

"They've got Lemar." John said overly simply chasing the man that had now ran away. Why couldn't criminals just walk or even a gentle jog. Like why run everywhere? Of course that meant we had to follow him. Both Sam and I sprinted behind them...the same pain radiated in my shoulder.

"I hate saving the world." I yelled to no one. We ran through all of the numerous corridors...I seem to do that alot. Eventually we came across an empty room that was filled with benches and of course as soon as we got in the God damn room we were jumped by other fucking super soldiers. They landed behind us...only two it should have been pretty easy. And it was. Walker threw Sam's sheild at one if the soldiers while Sam and I attacked the other.

I kicked the back of the guys leg in causing him to fall to the floor and Sam delivered a punch to his face. On the way down I kicked him in the head. By some miracle he got back up and attacked Sam again. That was when another person joined in and attacked me.

"I hate this." I spoke through my teeth. The guy landed a punch to the side of my face. He must have done something because I felt a metallic taste in my mouth. Blood. I spat out said global of blood that flooded my mouth and grinned at the guy. "Ooo...fuck you." I sneered. I sent an orange blast through his chest and he flew back a bit.

While he was recovering his friend hooked an arm around my neck and flung me to the floor and clasped his hands around my neck and squeezed. "L-l-let go." I coughed out trying to hit his arms. He only tightened. I pressed my hands to his rib cage and absorbed some of his energy slowly...I would have done it quickly but I was slowly dying.

All of a sudden I felt a rush of oxygen back to my lungs. So much that it almost burnt. I lay on the ground heaving for more possible oxygen. "Y/n are you okay?" Bucky asked me as he pulled me up.

"Yeah I'm good...can barely breath but I'm fine." I wheezed clutching my neck. Out of no where a knife came whizzing at my face but luckily Bucky caught it before it impaled my face. "Thank god." I turned to him and then back to the bad guys. "STOP TRYING TO KILL ME." I yelled at them. Both the other dudes turned around and started running at me. "Come on." However before one of them could get me Sam kicked him in the face. "Aw thanks."

"Usually in a fight there isn't this much talking." Captain Assclown grunted while delivering a harsh punch to another bad guy. This was taking forever. I threw balls of energy at all of the guys running at me while the others kept fighting.

Karli ran at Walker now but before she had the chance to attack him good old Battle Star tackled her. That is an awful shame because I would have loved to see Captain Pisshead violently attacked but we can't always get what we want I guess. He threw her to the floor and got up to fight her again but she punched him a little too hard because he went flying into a pillar with a crack.

Everyone's jaw dropped and I could see the emotion evaporate from John's face as he saw his best friend slumped with blood pouring out of his mouth. He shrugged out of the grip that one of the flag smashers had on him and ran towards Lamar.

"Hey hey Lamar...Lamar...come on come on." John begged whilst slapping his face in attempts of waking him up. "Help HELP please." He begged and that was when all hatred for Walker disappeared and I ran to where he was.

I looked around and saw all of the Flagsmashers run off. "Go." I told him. "I'll see what I can do." They taught us decent medical training in HYDRA...so I thought I'd try and make it work because if this man died I felt as though I was going to lose it. Yeah I think we both know where this is going.

I crouched infront of the slumped man and desperately searched for his pulse. I could practically still feel other people in the room. I turned around to see Buck and Sam still standing there. "Go I have a feeling Walker is gonna do something rash." I called turning back to Lemar. "Alright Lemar come on man...you're alright...on the count of three you're gonna open your eyes...I know it's dumb but I can shoot energy balls out my fingers so...this isn't all that crazy to me so uh." I whispered at the pretty much already dead guy. "So...uh 3,2,1...open your eyes." I begged. I said I had decent medical training but I think I knew deep down he was gone.

When he didn't wake up I sort of stressed out. "Come on man." I shook his body. "Come on." I felt tears come to my eyes. Yes I didn't really know this man but he was most likely someone's son maybe someones dad and to be honest people dying infront of me freaked me out and this was definitely the time. "Come on." My voice cracked throughout that sentence.

I eventually came to the conclusion that he was gone and tears flowed down my face. He seemed like a nice guy who was just friends with a shitty guy. I quickly swatted the tears from my eyes and ran in the direction that everyone else was. I didn't want to fly because honestly I just felt the need to run.

Around 2 minutes later I came across a rather psychotic looking Walker smashing a sheild onto a guys neck. I stood next to Bucky as my eyes widened and my breathing caught in my throat. Walker kept slamming the corner sheild into the mans neck rather violently until eventually a cracking noise erupted from where John was. My hands flew to my open my open mouth. Out of shock I turned my body into Bucky's and buried my head in his shoulder to try and hide my line of sight.

However my ears picked up clicks from around us. I peeled my body away from Bucks to see people pointing their phones at the issue that was occurring metres away.

The whole world was watching.

Oh fuck. This can only go well.

¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆A/N☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤☆¤

HEY HOMIES (thought I'd switch it up there) SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POSTING...I HAVENT BEEN FEELING EMOTIONALLY WELL RECENTLY AND HAVE JUST NOT HAD ANY MOTIVATION...I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT...IVE JUST BEEN STRUGGLING RECENTLY...DONT YOU WORRY ILL START POSTING MORE NOW BECAUSE I FEEL ALOT BETTER NOW...THIS MAY HAPPEN SO IF I MISS POSTING DAYS THATS WHY...I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD ADDRESS IT...IF YOU EVER FEEL THAT WAY FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT...WHO KNOWS I MIGHT BE FEELING THE SAME.

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS STORY...IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY AND I HOPE THIS STORY CAN MEAN STUFF TO PEOPLE...IN A WEIRD WAY...BUT IT MEANS ALOT TO ME SO PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU ALL XXX