ㅤㅤ ࣪ ˖ 𓈒 𝐱 𝅄 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂: 𝗈𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪.

𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗕𝗧𝗦' 𝗩 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗦𝗦𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗬 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝖮𝖼𝗍 𝟦, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖻𝗒 𝗝.𝗞𝗶𝗺.
────────────────────────────

UPDATED OCT 6 KST:
Bighit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, the agencies of both BTS' V and soloist Alyssa have released statements to confirm that the two idols are in a relationship!

The following is Bighit's statement:

Hello.
This is Bighit Entertainment.

We'd like to confirm that BTS' V and Alyssa Castillo are in a serious relationship with each other. Please continue to support them.

Thank you.

This official statement from JYP reads as follows:

Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.

We are letting you know that BTS' V and Alyssa Castillo are indeed dating. They are very much in love with each other and are very committed to each other. As JYP Entertainment, we request that you respect their privacy and accept them as a couple.

Thank you.

Original Article:
BTS' Taehyung and Soloist Alyssa are reportedly in a relationship!

Local news tabloid Dispatch released a report on October 4th stating that the two idols are dating. They released photos taken of Alyssa and Taehyung at a restuarant enjoying a lunch-date together on 23rd September. According to the report, Taehyung picked up Alyssa from her apartment, they went on a date together and afterwards, He dropped her off at her apartment and they shared a kiss before he left.