ㅤㅤ ࣪ ˖ 𓈒 𝐱 𝅄 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋.

genre: fluff + nsfw

genre: fluff + nsfw.
word count: 2.04k words.
date: january 1st, 2020.
status: unedited.

sypnosis: in which alyssa and taehyung spends the morning after their first time together.

warnings: very mild descriptions of sexual activity; i tried my best to not make this chapter too explicit because i know that some of my readers may be uncomfortable with sex scenes; which is completely okay. feel free to skip this chapter! ♡︎

author's note: hi, loves. this is basically a late christmas/early new years gift from me + a thank you for hitting fourty thousand reads! i love and appreciate you all so much. enjoy the chapter x.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE BRIGHT SUN FILTERED THROUGH THE DRAPES, causing the Cuban-Korean's eyes to flutter as she slowly awoke from her slumber. She then yanked her hand from beneath her covers, gripped her head, which was throbbing with pain as she tried to recall the events of the previous night. As Alyssa gradually opened her eyes, she noticed a variety of clothing articles strewn across her bedroom floor. The recollection of last night's memories wafted through her mind as she felt a pair of hands tightly grip her waist.

She began to remember Taehyung's hands softly resting on her hips as they swayed to the gentle music that played on her speaker. She remembered the exquisite feeling of Taehyung's lips on hers. She remembered the sensation of their bodies clashing as they passionately kissed each other, cursing the air for forcing them to pause each time they needed to catch their breath. She remembered her hands being tangled in his messy mop of curls, and trying her best not to make noises because their neighbors were sleeping, while he softly trailed a path of kisses down her neck. She remembered her shaking hands undoing the buttons on his shirt as quickly as she could while his hands moved across to hers, so he could do the same to her as soon as she was finished. She remembered him mumbling something along the lines of 'you're so beautiful, my love,' and 'how the fuck did I get so lucky?' as he carefully lifted her shirt, awestruck as he saw her naked body for the first time.

She remembered it all.

The night before, Taehyung and Alyssa had slept together for the first time---intimately, that is. The pair had spent New Year's Eve together, like they always did, over a bowl of spaghetti and a bottle of wine while watching a movie marathon. They had been binge-watching reruns of the Harry Potter series that night. In their intoxicated state, they quickly found themselves dancing to the random songs that popped up on Alyssa's shuffle and played on her speaker. When the clock struck twelve, however, they somehow winded up on the couch sharing a new year's kiss, their hands interlaced as the flavor of the alcohol they had been drinking lingered on their lips. One thing led to another, and Taehyung and Alyssa ended up in her bedroom, falling over everything in sight in their haste to get to her bed as soon as possible.