ㅤㅤ ࣪ ˖ 𓈒 𝐱 𝅄 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝖼𝖾-𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆.

genre - ⅓ fluff + ⅓ angst + ⅓ slice of lifeword count - 2

word count - 2.7k
date - 17 october 2021

status - unedited

sypnosis - in which alyssa is up late at night because she has worries and for the first time, she tells taehyung about them.

warnings - very brief mentions of sex (it's literally only two sentences), taehyung being the bf ever, just taelyssa being your cute fav otp, fluff overload, you may cry a little (???)

author's note - 2700+ words & 957 repeats of my universe by coldtan later. y'all better hype this chapter up bc i sacrificed three days of sleep just to write it <\3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A HALF ASLEEP TAEHYUNG extended a tired arm to draw Alyssa's sleeping figure closer to his body, this was a habit that he had developed since they had began sleeping together in the same bed. There was something about holding Alyssa's body close to his and stroking her hair as he did so that oddly calmed him.

The only problem was that instead of grasping her, he was met with an empty space. He tugged the frigid duvet to the side, his lips forming a pout as he wondered where the Cuban-Korean had gone.

Taehyung instantly shot up, reaching out for his cellphone, which had been residing on the nightstand next to the bed. He pressed his phone's power button, squinting his eyes as soon as they made contact with the phone's high contrast. Taehyung looked at the phone screen, his mouth curling into a slight frown as he saw what time it was.

2:50AM.

He stood up from the bed, a surge of coldness rushing over him as he left the warm duvet due to his lack of clothing- he was only wearing a vest and his boxers because he thought it was a comfortable outfit to sleep in.

As his feet landed on the cold marble tiles, Taehyung's jaw tightend. He walked out of their shared bedroom and into the living room, his expression solemn but the corner of his lips twitching as soon as he noticed Alyssa reclining on the couch with a bowl of ice cream on her lap, softly laughing at the silly cartoon playing on the the television.

Taehyung silently stood there for a minute or so, listening to the reveberating sound of Alyssa's high-pitched laugh. She may have had a loud and obnoxious laugh to some people, but he didn't notice it because her laugh was his absolute favourite sound, he would listen to her laugh all day if possible.

As he was staring at her, Taehyung took note of the fact that she was wearing her glasses rather than her contact lenses. Personally, he thought Alyssa looked stunning in both but, truth be told, he had a preference for her in glasses.